Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
To Would you drink this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oop
  Forgot poll xD;
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:18 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
what is that?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well momentary lapse of sadness while posting. sweatdrop

sadness?

Part of my moods, I get them and sometimes they are slight and just pop-up and go away and sometimes when they really hit me they dont go away for many days I have even had a situation where I was down for close to two weeks. sweatdrop

depression?

Yes, 3nodding

It is one of the things I have mentioned to another friend who is often around in 20PK Guid I talk with often as well as one other who is around me often on Gaia.

I am either Depressed in the sense of the classic way, Intense Sadness or I am in the way that I get into and a sort of Angry Depression sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:22 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
what is that?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well momentary lapse of sadness while posting. sweatdrop

sadness?

Part of my moods, I get them and sometimes they are slight and just pop-up and go away and sometimes when they really hit me they dont go away for many days I have even had a situation where I was down for close to two weeks. sweatdrop

depression?

Yes, 3nodding

It is one of the things I have mentioned to another friend who is often around in 20PK Guid I talk with often as well as one other who is around me often on Gaia.

I am either Depressed in the sense of the classic way, Intense Sadness or I am in the way that I get into and a sort of Angry Depression sometimes.

I would say it was a lucky guess...but having been diagnosed with it around 00'-01......I understand completely.

Times when you can't help but cry...even if its not even the least bit sad or angry over something you have little control over......  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:29 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

sadness?

depression?

Yes, 3nodding

I would say it was a lucky guess...but having been diagnosed with it around 00'-01......I understand completely.

Times when you can't help but cry...even if its not even the least bit sad or angry over something you have little control over......

I am un-diagnosed I have not ever went to a doctor about this. sweatdrop

Yes, and times that I have been so low I have though "Why was I even Born?" or "What reason is there for me to be here for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:32 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

sadness?

depression?

Yes, 3nodding

Yes, and times that I have been so low I have though "Why was I even Born?" or "What reason is there for me to be here for?"

And now I really do understand. Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, let me know, okay? It helps, don't keep it to yourself, internalizing it just makes it worse.

I am going through another purpose phase....right now.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:36 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

depression?

Yes, 3nodding

And now I really do understand. Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, let me know, okay? It helps, don't keep it to yourself, internalizing it just makes it worse.

Thanks, and I am here if you need to talk as well.

I try not to keep it in I know it will make it worse, I have only tried one time unsuccessfully to hurt myself and I wont try it again. sweatdrop

I see, it is good to have a purpose. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:48 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

depression?

Yes, 3nodding

I try not to keep it in I know it will make it worse, I have only tried one time unsuccessfully to hurt myself and I wont try it again. sweatdrop

Keeping it in can be...deadly....

The last time my thoughts got that far was around a certain time....not so long ago....I had to break my promise to someone or break down myself...again....I had to do the first one or I fear I would have cracked like an egg. When I get that low.....its slightly noticeable....I'm withdrawn and sad. I'd say that I won't do it again...but I can't possibly keep anymore promises that I might not be able to keep. I....((tried 4 times, the fourth time ....was a year ago....I completely snapped and locked myself in the bathroom with a pair of scissors and my still bleeding wrist. The police were almost involved, but my mother was able to calm me down....))

Purpose is tricky....  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:50 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

The last time my thoughts got that far was around a certain time....not so long ago....I had to break my promise to someone or break down myself...again....I had to do the first one or I fear I would have cracked like an egg. When I get that low.....its slightly noticeable....I'm withdrawn and sad. I'd say that I won't do it again...but I can't possibly keep anymore promises that I might not be able to keep. I....((tried 4 times, the fourth time ....was a year ago....I completely snapped and locked myself in the bathroom with a pair of scissors and my still bleeding wrist. The police were almost involved, but my mother was able to calm me down....))

Purpose is tricky....

Yes, 3nodding

I never had the guts to do myself harm at least enough in a painful way.

I had some incident with cutting that one time and never did any thing of that sort again. sweatdrop

I see, is it a good purpose or a bad purpose?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:55 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

Purpose is tricky....

Yes, 3nodding

I had some incident with cutting that one time and never did any thing of that sort again. sweatdrop

I am classified as a cutter..... my upper arm.... sweatdrop

life purpose, what's my purpose? Do I need a purpose? What's the point of existing if you don't land in the history books? Who will remember you?-----that sort of line of thought....  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:57 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

Purpose is tricky....

Yes, 3nodding

life purpose, what's my purpose? Do I need a purpose? What's the point of existing if you don't land in the history books? Who will remember you?-----that sort of line of thought....

I tried stupidly to cut my wrist and of course doing that involves to much pain for anyone without enough will-power to cut all the way threw there muscles and into their wrist and into the veins.

I see, will you leave anything behind to be remembered by? sort of purpose. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:15 pm
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

Purpose is tricky....

Yes, 3nodding

I tried stupidly to cut my wrist and of course doing that involves to much pain for anyone without enough will-power to cut all the way threw there muscles and into their wrist and into the veins.

I see, will you leave anything behind to be remembered by? sort of purpose. 3nodding

I have a scar on my wrist from the incident..... sweatdrop if you have a low tolerance for pain, I won't tell you what I did....not for the squeamish  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:42 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

Purpose is tricky....

Yes, 3nodding

I have a scar on my wrist from the incident..... sweatdrop if you have a low tolerance for pain, I won't tell you what I did....not for the squeamish

If you wish you can tell me, I have heard and seen a great many horrible things on the Internet in time.

(Though if it is easier you dont have to say here if it makes you more comfortable.)  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games