Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
You've suddenly been drafted into a service to provide..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:32 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

emotion_0A0 that's only a little creepy.....

She was a lady related to a church member we knew, and ended up as a sort of deal I got out of buying it from her family member when I got it.

A deal is a deal and you can't pass those up.

Night time is when my imagination is most....active....

3nodding

Yes, and mine to as well.

Though my imagination comes to its greatest point in my dreams, I have some many weird and odd dreams I enjoy sleeping just to see what I will see. 3nodding

I'd rather avoid dreaming....

in one very real dream...I had the skin and bones of my body ripped off by a bear....then I was rebuilt with a new body.......then I woke up to discover that my entire body was very very sore....

Or the one with the raccoon attacking me, scratching my face and arms. woke up with scratches all over my arms and red marks on my face....

sad

what kind of dreams have you encountered?

Mine often tell a story or seems like a movie I am watching or taking a part of, sometimes my dreams seem to be trying to tell me things but in a sort of riddle in a way to make me try to think of what is meant to be said.

I have also had dreams of being in another time another place with or part of another family seen family that I dont have or will have in the future.

(Met my future wife at least 4 times now in my dream, a different woman every-time.)

And lastly I have seen passed on relatives a very few times in my Dreams.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:37 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

emotion_0A0 that's only a little creepy.....

She was a lady related to a church member we knew, and ended up as a sort of deal I got out of buying it from her family member when I got it.

3nodding

Though my imagination comes to its greatest point in my dreams, I have some many weird and odd dreams I enjoy sleeping just to see what I will see. 3nodding

in one very real dream...I had the skin and bones of my body ripped off by a bear....then I was rebuilt with a new body.......then I woke up to discover that my entire body was very very sore....

Or the one with the raccoon attacking me, scratching my face and arms. woke up with scratches all over my arms and red marks on my face....

sad

Mine often tell a story or seems like a movie I am watching or taking a part of, sometimes my dreams seem to be trying to tell me things but in a sort of riddle in a way to make me try to think of what is meant to be said.

I have also had dreams of being in another time another place with or part of another family seen family that I dont have or will have in the future.

(Met my future wife at least 4 times now in my dream, a different woman every-time.)

The future wife one are interesting. that last one was sad though.......... sweatdrop

Your's sound more fun. Part of the reason I'm up so late is so that I don't dream as much....the last time I dreamt....it turned into a night terror and I ended up screaming....my brother thought I was being murdered.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:45 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

3nodding

sad

The future wife one are interesting. that last one was sad though.......... sweatdrop

Your's sound more fun. Part of the reason I'm up so late is so that I don't dream as much....the last time I dreamt....it turned into a night terror and I ended up screaming....my brother thought I was being murdered.

Yeah, as of those 4 wifes I have only found out anything about one of them, one of them I turned before I woke up and asked "Whats your name?" and she told me. sweatdrop

I only really have two of those, but one is of the sort I wont forget because she was and is very dear to me.

I hate those, I have worked hard to learn to control a bit of my dreaming so I dont have those or I can wake myself when I think one is coming on. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

3nodding

sad

Yeah, as of those 4 wifes I have only found out anything about one of them, one of them I turned before I woke up and asked "Whats your name?" and she told me. sweatdrop

I only really have two of those, but one is of the sort I wont forget because she was and is very dear to me.

I hate those, I have worked hard to learn to control a bit of my dreaming so I dont have those or I can wake myself when I think one is coming on. 3nodding

3nodding I've only had a few, the more recent one had a very sad ending, was engaged, got married in the dream....and then stayed by her side until she passed away with cancer....

I thought a snake was slithering all over me...... sweatdrop

Mine aren't as bad as my other brother's....he has a hole in his wall.....from his fist....  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:55 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

sad

3nodding I've only had a few, the more recent one had a very sad ending, was engaged, got married in the dream....and then stayed by her side until she passed away with cancer....

Mine aren't as bad as my other brother's....he has a hole in his wall.....from his fist....

I see, I have mostly had only snip-its of the family dreams like almost a small flash of one dream and or another flash bit of a dream other than the wife dreams they were all by them selves every-time I had one of them.

Oh I would hate that I have mostly had ones that were bad where I was traped or alone or something was harming me or chasing me back with those dreams.

Oh, does he do that in his dreams?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:18 pm
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

sad

I see, I have mostly had only snip-its of the family dreams like almost a small flash of one dream and or another flash bit of a dream other than the wife dreams they were all by them selves every-time I had one of them.

Oh I would hate that I have mostly had ones that were bad where I was traped or alone or something was harming me or chasing me back with those dreams.

It was short dream married life. In the dream she died a few days after getting married.

sad

It was a surprise, he doesn't usually punch a wall.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:46 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

It was short dream married life. In the dream she died a few days after getting married.

sad

It was a surprise, he doesn't usually punch a wall.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I see it does sound sad that she wasnt with you long in that dream, I only had one odd thing happen in the dreams with those "Wifes" I goosed one on the bum and she turned around slapped me. sweatdrop

I luckily dont have many if any of these dreams any more I have worked hard to make it where I can wake myself from dreams or that I can some how make myself skip them (I dont yet know how my mind skips them though. sweatdrop , it like watching a movie and theres a scene thats blacked out like the film is missing a part or I just wake up.)

I am able to Lucid Dream from time to time.

Must have been a wild or really bad dream though they say that a persons mind is working in certain areas during sleep and dreaming. 3nodding  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games