Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

Imani crouched low to the ground, her belly nearly rubbing against the earth as she inhaled the sweet scent of her hunt. She'd been following him for days now. Him, the newest object of her affections, her new victim, her new prize. Her heart beat faster as she noticed the more defined tracks before her, she was getting closer to the final confrontation.

With a smirk on her face, the female adjusted the package fastened around her shoulders. She'd been carrying it for quite a while now, but every time it came close to delivering her final result she always found some small detail that just had to be done better. But this time was different! She'd paced over this version of the final product for days, and was more than satisfied with her work. If he didn't absolutely love it, obviously there was something wrong with him.

With a glint of determination in her eye, she crouched ever lower, and allowed herself to become more in tune with her sense. Feeling the dirt beneath her paws, seeing even the tiniest of insects skittering through the dirt, smelling the many scents the jungle had to offer... tasting the di- OK that might be a little strange - even by her standards. But she quickly shrugged it off and slid her way through the brush, fully prepared to seek him out, and deliver her package.

From there it was a simple matter of allowing the lion time to nibble on her bait.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 am
User Image“Nox?” Peering around their den Nyx shook her head. Why was it that he could always slip away so easily after a performance? Pouting the lioness took a step out into the sunlight before pausing. Well…if he wasn’t here…then he was probably there then wasn’t he? Grinning like a chesire the lioness bounced back into the den shared with her twin and dug around until she found her favored disguise. Shrugging the mane on and the extra fluff of a pelt the lioness –or now rather lion- made her way out of the dens and into the pride.

Instantly eyes were on her, or rather on Nox. Grinning Nyx looked at several females with a playful wink before moving on her way. It was a beautiful day. Already she had swapped with Nox at the newest production and no one had even noticed! It was a good thing though. Her brother’s moods were as finicky as the winds sometimes. Where he went or what he did when he disappeared lately she never knew. Which was weird…usually they did everything together. And with the realization of their recent separation Nyx’s smile dropped. That wasn’t good. Now she wasn’t like herself at all! Shaking her head the lioness blew a waft of mane from her purple gaze. Even disguising herself like her twin might be making her moopy like him.

A light chuckle escaped the lioness as she headed away from the center of the pride and towards the edges of forest. The dark looming trees held no fear or wariness for her. This place was more like home than any other area of the pride for her. For Nox as well probably. “Probably where the bugger went.” She commented before turning around to stretch out in a lone patch of sunlight. Her thoughts were so knotted up by her brother’s recent absence that the lioness never even noticed if another was following.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:12 pm
He was simply glorious.

Such a fine specimen to observe, and eventually capture with her abilities as a costumer. But now was not the time for predictions of the future. Now was the time to pick up on the quirks and habits of her prey. To know him from the inside out, that was her goal, and by the gods she was going to get it done!

The screeching of the jungle soon dulled into a low mumble as she tuned into the slight footsteps, breathing, and scents around her.

The faint voice of a female echoed through Imani's fine tuned ears, and she grimaced at the impending threat. This male was her's and no one could have a crack at him until she'd had her fill. Fully prepared to prove this to anyone interested in testing it, Imani crouched among the wooded area once more, finally having tracked the male back to his den. What luck! She even noticed him as he emerged from said den, sporting his wondrous mane and all.

Of course, her infatuation soon turned to malice as her would be suitor began making flirtatious gestures towards other females of the pride. This wasn't how it was supposed to go! Growing angrier by the second, she allowed a certain amount of time to pass before she followed the lion through the pride. Glaring with jealousy at any female who dared look her in the eye.

With a bit of time, the female's surroundings became more and more unfamiliar. Something she wasn't used to, being a very central focused lioness she very rarely left the innards of the pride. Even while stalking her newest victim. Becoming more and more unsettled by her surroundings, Imani scowled under her breath ready to admit defeat. But, the burden upon her back refused to lessen. She had to do it.

Putting on her most non threatening face, the lioness stepped out of the thicket once more. Her tail swaying lightly behind her as she approached the female from behind - walking a respectable amount and placing the bundle quietly. She then stepped back quite a few more paces, and cleared her throat rather loudly.

Waiting patiently for the male to turn and look upon the greatness that is Imani.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 am
Depawsit

The further Nyx went into the forest the more at ease she became. Or rather the more the restrictions she felt posed on her by the pride dissolved into a familiar excitement. It was a wondrous feeling that both she and her twin shared. Out here she could play as anything or anyone just as if the stage was all around them. The thought made the lion’s violet gaze light up. It was beautiful truly. If she could only find Nox then the adventures they could have! That or finding some groundlings…she chuckled low in her throat. After all she was Nox now wasn’t she?

The sudden noise made the lioness start, but with the ease of a player she slowly turned with a regal look to stare at the lioness behind her. Now how long had someone else been here? ‘I really need to work on my observation skills.’ Thought Nyx with faint amusement.

It was then that she noticed the package. Definitely not a groundling then. Actually…Nyx peered at the lioness…didn’t she recognize her? A vague image came to mind when she looked closer, but no name. Her and her twin were still new to the pride after all. It took them forever to learn names. Coughing lightly the lioness lowered her already husky voice, “Excuse me? I don’t believe I’ve ordered-“ She paused and blinked up at the lioness with a sly look hidden in her gaze, “Are you giving this to me, lovely?”

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm
Imani sat impatiently feet away from the male, doing her best to contain her gooey eyed inner girl. But, she was fairly certain she wasn't doing as great of a job as she'd hoped she would. But then - she wasn't a player, why should she have to be good at everything?

As the male turned his head, and Imani got a quick glimpse at his face, her heart skipped a beat. He was absolutely perfect in every way she could think of. And his eyes! They were so gentle and soft looking. She was so caught off guard staring at his beauty, that she hardly took notice of him as he tried to take her in. Which honestly may have made things worse, she'd just get nervous - er more nervous. In fact, it wasn't until the male began coughing that Imani broke her goo goo eyes.

At first, his comments confused her - 'Pft, as if I would ever make something that was ordered. I only make what I feel is most earned.' The arrogant lioness grumbled to herself in distaste. But that distaste wasn't meant to last, one look from those gorgeous eyes of his and Imani was putty in his willing or unwilling hands..

"I- Well, It's a g-g-ift, f- for your upcoming performance. I made it myself, specially for you. I-it's made to fit you perfectly, and to garner you all of the attention you deserve."

Imani smiled slightly, completely lost in her own little world, making her even less alert to the nonsense she was spouting.

"N-Not that you don't get enough of that already! This will just help you to get more!"

Sabra Knight

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff