Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Do we have any writers in the house?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:48 pm
I'm in need of some serious inspiration. sad I haven't written anything decent in YEARS and I most desperately want to start writing again. But I have no plot. I have characters that I love and a vague description of something like a story, but meh. stare I want to write something sci-fi/ fantasy-themed with aliens and space, and super humans and stuff. Anyone got any ideas as to a good plot? surprised

I'd be much obliged.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:03 pm
Angry Kitsune
I'm in need of some serious inspiration. sad I haven't written anything decent in YEARS and I most desperately want to start writing again. But I have no plot. I have characters that I love and a vague description of something like a story, but meh. stare I want to write something sci-fi/ fantasy-themed with aliens and space, and super humans and stuff. Anyone got any ideas as to a good plot? surprised

I'd be much obliged.

On a planet far away, once though un-inhabitable planet now terra-formed a colony of "New Humans" with their abilities far beyond their normal counterparts on *Mother* Earth.

These "New Humans" fight the elements the incredible temperature extremes of the planets orbit and scrape out a life on the surface in their domed cities farming nutrient rich croma algae which by matter of the nearby star's solar radiation grows and produces rainbows of colors in their make-up.

Then sadly as they had though they would be able to survive, they were attacked by a strange alien creatures that attacked with ferocity with their mostly silicon based bodies, sharp and bladed like knifes.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:26 am
Giesta
On a planet far away, once though un-inhabitable planet now terra-formed a colony of "New Humans" with their abilities far beyond their normal counterparts on *Mother* Earth.

These "New Humans" fight the elements the incredible temperature extremes of the planets orbit and scrape out a life on the surface in their domed cities farming nutrient rich croma algae which by matter of the nearby star's solar radiation grows and produces rainbows of colors in their make-up.

Then sadly as they had though they would be able to survive, they were attacked by a strange alien creatures that attacked with ferocity with their mostly silicon based bodies, sharp and bladed like knifes.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... *takes notes* This looks promising. Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:51 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... *takes notes* This looks promising. Thanks! heart

^8^ Glad to be able to help, Sci-Fi is one of my favorite kinds of books to read.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games