Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[JRP] What's happening to me!? ( Koko and ??? )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 pm
Koko had been feeling odd for awhile now. She finally decided this was her punishment. The only thing that this could be was a sickness in her belly something foreign that wiggles and kicked her in places and always wiggled making it hard for her to sleep, walk, and most importantly hunt.

She was out hunting now and her belly was fat it made her slow she got caught on things and she was over all uncomfortable. It didn't help the past two days she had been getting sharp pains in her stomach she hadn't eating anything that day. She stopped and looked around sniffing the air that was strange she could smell another leopard around these parts had she been gone hunting form her favorite spot that long?

She grunted there it was again that pain that almost brought her down to her feet from how it coursed through her body. Her body was shaking now and she tried to shake of the pain but they where coming more quickly now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 am
Tue was hunting silently when he heard another walking. Quietly he went to investigate. He Koko and smiled. It was nice to see a friendly face. He saw that she wasn't looking too good. "Hello dear Koko. How are you doing today?" he said as he approached her. He noticed her stomach and titled his head. "Koko shouldn't you be resting? You look like you are about to burst at any moment."

He had never seen any of his friends pregnant, but he knew Koko was, he was sure of it. She shouldn't be out hunting when she could give birth at any moment. He would have to walk her back to the pride and be sure she rested.

"If you need to you can lean on me. I can take you to the temple and you can rest there. I could bring you some water if you need it." he said gently as he stepped closer to her.

(I have Tue as a born in member if that is okay)  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces