[JRP] A New Den for Now (Obi x Rosha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:29 pm
Rosha'Nasrin did not know why she even bothered coming out of her old den with everything that was going on. The disease that her family had gotten had left her with no one. No family, no protection, no pad... she was a banu without a home. Her family's old den would likely be washed out and used for another family later, but what would be come of her?

She knew that the property from in the den would go to her father's friend Obadias, but would she as well? She did not know if he would want her. He already had banus of his own. It was likely she would either be taken in by the sultan to place or Oba would feel sorry enough that he might take her in just until he could find a pad for her. She hoped it would be the second option.

She knew and trusted Obadias. He would make a wise choice of a nice Pad for her... someone that would understand. She really wanted someone to understand that it was not easy and that she felt empty inside. She, a banu, had the ability to feel loss and regret even if most pads did not seem to think so. As she kept padding forward, she spotted Obadias. "Uncle Obi, please, what will happen to me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:48 am

Obadias had been shocked at the news of his old friend's death and the death of his family too, all except for Rosha – the male's daughter. He simply couldn't believe it. Things like that didn't happen in the pride, he thought. When he had heard that Rosha had been left on her own, he had instantly stepped forward to take care of her.

Mihika and Parvana had the cubs to tend to, and Obadias knew they didn't need another thing to worry them, but Rosha would not be a worry, Obadias thought firmly. He would take care of her, and make sure things were settled for her. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose his family, and he did not want to think about it, but he could only hope he could offer some comfort to his friend's daughter - and he considered Rosha a friend as well.

Spying Rosha moving towards him, Obadias moved to meet her half way. Her words hit his chest and he rushed to reassure her. “You will be staying with me, Rosha,” he assured her. “For as long as you need us. It will be okay, I promise,” he told her, giving her a warm smile – one he rarely offered others outside of his den. He adored his banu, they were the lights of his life, as were his cubs – both his adult and his newborns – but Obadias was not an expressive individual outside of his banu and his brother. It wasn't that he was cold, he was just...reserved. Cautious.

But Rosha did not need caution, she needed comfort, and so he smiled, hoping to soothe her worries somehow - at least for a little while.

Velveteen Angel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm
Rosha nuzzled Obadias and purred at him for his answer. She might not be his banu in the way of a mate for the moment, but at least she knew he would keep her save while she had nowhere else to be. "Uncle Oba" was a dear friend, so she trusted in him to be able to care for her. It lifted the worry from her bright back to know that she would be safe.

Certainty of any sort was a blessing right now. Rosha was quite scared, truthfully and the idea that at least she had Obadias to protect her was a pleasant relief. The smile from Oba was a rare delight in and of itself and made her feel all the better for it. "Thank you, uncle Oba. I do not know what I would do without you." She returns the smile, though it is a little forced.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Obadias moved closer, tucking her beneath his chin much like a father would do to a scared cub, allowing her to nuzzle close to her if she wanted, or simply take comfort from his nearness.

"Probably be very bored," Obadias suggested at her comment of what she'd do without him, trying to joke. He offered her another smile, and nuzzled her gently.

"If you need anything, and I mean anything at all Rosha, you can come to me, or to my banu Mihika, or my beybanu Parvana." He needed her to know that she had support beyond him. "Or my brother, Pad Anwar'mazin, who lives in the den next door. He is the male I trust most in the pride, and his banu and beybanu would assist you also. "

Velveteen Angel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:13 am
Rosha giggled and nuzzled Obi affectionately. "I would definitely be bored without you to torment, Uncle Obi. I think you would be very bored without wondering when the next time was I was going to sneak up on you too." She smiled back at the male and hoped that all would be well for her. She did not have her own family anymore, but it seemed like Obi's family would make her part of theirs.

There was a part of her at the back of her mind that was worried about what Pad she would end up with later, but that was kept at the back forcefully while she tried not to be overwhelmed by everything that had happened and was happening. It was going to be a hard couple of days, weeks, maybe even months to come. She would just have to take comfort from the fact that Obi was there for her, and he would be the one in charge of pairing her off now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:52 am

Obadias chuckled, a deep sound that rumbled his chest. "I think I would be able to let my guard down more," he teased lightly. "I have to constantly be on guard, wondering when you're going to pop up and cause havoc." He didn't mind Rosha popping up and causing her type of havoc, which wasn't really that bad. He had been happy to spend time with the younger girl, and he was even more glad to spend time with her now.

She would need someone during this time, and Obadias was happy for it to be him. He was, after all, her 'Uncle', so it was only appropriate for him to take care of her as best he could, which included interrogating future pads of the sweet female.

Velveteen Angel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:03 am
Rosha purred in delight and grinned at Obadias. "Would I ever do such a thing as cause havoc? Not I! Perhaps spoil your cubs, but never cause havoc." She giggled and nuzzled the male. He was much younger than her father, but they had been good friends. Her father was probably one of the only pads that had let his daughters have friends that were male. He was keeping an eye out for whom would make good pads for them, Rosha was sure. Rosha missed him and the others of the family dearly, all the more for the fact that she knew she had been given extra privileges compared to most banus.

At least she knew that Obi would give her most of those same privileges. "I shall be sure to keep an eye out for nice Pads to point out to you, so you do not have to put up with me long." She winked and her good humor was winning over her grief for now. Obi had that effect on her, bringing out the best in her moods. She did wonder for a moment if her father had been eyeing Obi as a pad for her before he had gone and found himself a full harem. That thought made her giggle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Obadias smiled gently at the girl. And she was a girl to him. While she wasn't heaps younger, he felt ancient around her cheery delight. His visions as a cub had aged him prematurely, and he was just...tired most days now. He couldn't believe how happy she was.

"Spoil away," he responded calmly, "they deserve that for now." He did love his cubs, and Rosha would be a good auntie/cousin/something to them, at least.

He laughed gently at her wink. "Don't rush off too soon," he warned. "I have missed your delightful company, so I would hate to send you off too soon." He worried. This pride would crush her, if the wrong male took control of her. She would resist it, because she was strong, but the pride was male-centric, and she was a female. There was only so much he could do to protect her, and the best thing he could do was select a good, kind male for her, and that was exactly what he intended to do.

That would take time though, and he would not rush that.

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff