Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
NEW RIG! NEW RINGMASTER APPEARANCE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:01 pm
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Feel free to move it or delete it. It's just... ahh! Words.... not.... coming.

Anyway, just in case you haven't already noticed, the new RIG "Famestar Masquerade" has an appearance by the invisible man we all know and love. And what? He's in a band?! O.O WHAT is he wearing?!

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/october_famestar/cc_02.jpg

I don't know whether to swoon, or laugh, or both. Though, I must say, the trumpet suits him.

More pics of this RIG can be found here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/famestar-masquerade-art-thread-complete/t.75150641/?_gaia_t_=3934

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:32 pm
So long it's about the ringmaster and crew and such, I don't see any wrong in having the thread here. :3

I'm sorta surprised at the negative backlash in the main forums though. I could see that Loyal being in the band is random, and he's just too popular... But that's how Gaia tend to roll anyway. Popular NPCs get the spotlight while others do not. And when they do a mix and match, they'll either hating them more. *shrugs*

*coughs* More on topic... I like Loyals outfit, and I don't know why. Maybe it's because it's flamboyant. Now I want to see him in Jack Frost color scheme. xD  

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 pm
Loyal looks pretty fabulous here. ;o Of course he'd flaunt everything he has... even if it is invisible. xD I am glad they're having him wear different outfits and stuff whenever he reappears. It makes things more entertaining.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:13 pm
Yen Quest

Yeah, well, Loyal just seems to get to stick his fingers into everyone's pie...forgive the expression. He just keeps popping up in random RIGs that don't really have anything to do with him in the least. I guess I can understand the rants from gaians about it, though I'm not complaining, personally. Loyal always seemed like somewhat of a troll to me xd To have him pop up everywhere makes sense. Plus... people on Gaia love to rant. It's a fact cool

Also, yeah, I didn't expect him to look good in magenta. Now I'm pretty sure that he'll look good in just about any colour. This prompts me to want to draw him more. -__-

Miss Maeko

Lol, yup. Plus, it clears up the whole 'all invisible?' question that's been lying around for awhile. xd And it also adds to his many talents. So far he's got Ringmaster...ing (new verb), sword throwing, and trumpet playing.  

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:18 pm
RoxyChick2003

Lol, yup. Plus, it clears up the whole 'all invisible?' question that's been lying around for awhile. xd And it also adds to his many talents. So far he's got Ringmaster...ing (new verb), sword throwing, and trumpet playing.

Oh yes. He should have taken into account that since he's invisible, everyone can see right down those pants of his... emotion_eyebrow

&& As a Ringmaster, I'd expect him to be quite talented in the entertainment field. I'd bet he could play a few instruments and be quite good at playing them loud enough to annoy the hell out of his targets. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:27 pm
RoxyChick2003
Anymore Ringmaster, and we may get ourselves a repeat of the star siblings problem, and I wouldn't want that to happen now. Please leave the troll thing to Diedrich, Gaia. gonk

I want to see him in blue simply because it's one of those "fail" color schemes out there. Orange/yellow and blue? Hm... >w>;

I saw your art thread and was too lazy to post in it (and getting distracted by other things too), your first picture's hilariously creepy. He's way too close for comfort. xD  

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 pm
Miss Maeko

Maybe he did that take into account O.e

And very true. I'm sure he's good at playing all of the loud, obnoxious instruments, with maybe a few quieter ones on the side. Though I wonder how he has time for the circus with all of his bar fights and band performances going on. Lol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:35 pm
Yen Quest

Nuuuuuu! Lay low Loyal!....wow... try saying that five times fast.

Warm colours and a random cool colour. I like it!

Lol, thank you. XD I tried to make it look like he's leaning in, but my perspective needs work. Now I want to draw and colour him in something purple. Complementary colours and all that jazz, fo' sho'.

((EDIT: AH, double posted. Should've edited. Fail XD))

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:00 pm
RoxyChick2003

Maybe he did that take into account O.e

And very true. I'm sure he's good at playing all of the loud, obnoxious instruments, with maybe a few quieter ones on the side. Though I wonder how he has time for the circus with all of his bar fights and band performances going on. Lol.

Hahah, oh Loyal, you little... pervert? I dunno. He'd probably be like, "I'll show you the goodies, but you can't see them!" emotion_awesome

I can see him playing the piano. I mean, most people start there anyways. o3o && He probably does all these weird things to promote his circus. Hahaha.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:54 am
@ comment above me.

LOL you don't know how hard I laughed when you typed

l show you the goodies, but you can't see them!"

That really made my day.  

Mistress Discordia

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lynakiU4YQ1qb5pf5.gif

PFFFFF the happiest Aradia YOU will ever see.
❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games