Welcome to Gaia! ::

♫♪The GazettE Fan Club! (SIXTH GUN☠)♫♪

Back to Guilds

Where all Sixth Guns unite~ ヾ(*º ∇ º)ノ♡ 

Tags: #GazettE, #GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD, #Jrock, #Japanese, #Aoi #Reita #Uruha #Kai #Ruki 

Reply The GazettE Fan Club
*Guild Banner Contest*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imperatrixxx
Vice Captain

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 pm
OK, so awhile back I mentioned an idea to the guild for feedback, and it got a positive response, so I'm gonna go ahead with it.
We need a guild banner, something you put in your sig that links people to the guild. It advertises the guild, shows support for both the GazettE and the guild, and above all else, spreads the name and good looks of the GazetteE all around Gaia!

Now, I have drawing and editing software at my disposal, and plan on making a banner idea or two myself, but I'd like to open this as an opportunity for all members!

What do you Do?
basically, you either create a pic of the GazettE yourself, either going all fancy and cutting and editing pics together, editing the color of regular pics and adding fancy effects, etc. (this is the preferred approach!)

OR, you could find a particularly delicious pic of the GazettE and do nothing to it (Though I strongly discourage you from doing this one, just cause it's not really 'creating' a banner, and you probably won't win :/

SO! Please, let it begin! Create or post any banner ideas you think should be added, and in the end, the guild will vote on winners that'll be used in signatures and maybe even as the guild's cover pic!

It's possible ALL of the entries will win, and of course, you could make and use your own regardless.

In the end, I'll take all pics that are decided to be banners, ....and make them banners hehe ^^;

ALL IDEAS WELCOME! Post as many as you want!

Oh and, of course the prize for being chosen is
1. the satisfaction of helping your guild, supporting the band, and the glory of being chosen
and
2. 10,000 gold for every winner! (JUST AS MOTIVATION TO FREAKIN TAKE PART!)

Let it begin! POST POST POST! Get those creative juices flowing!

Contest end date is.... pending. We'll see once the entries do or don't start coming in. In the end, if know one takes part in this (TT^TT Please, please do) then one that I create will become the banner :/
But that's no fun!

heart

~Gazerock is NOT Dead!~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:36 am
Oooo
I think I shall give it a try then... though it might not be a while.... since today is busy D:  

Saya Mayuyu

Romantic Gekko

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
The GazettE Fan Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items