Submit

TheLadyAlice

Hygienic Reveler

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 am
O.k. I really don't like River. Call me jealous but she get UNDER MY SKIN!! stressed
Is there anything to do with Doctor who that gets on your nerves?
What do YOU think of the new series.
IS HITLER SILL IN THE CUPBOARD?!
HELLPPP!!!
gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:09 pm
LOL I completely forgot about Hitler being locked in there till I read this. I think River Song is awesome, as for things that I don't like about Doctor Who, lets see the news series is iffy to me a lot of the time compared to some of the other ones I've watch before but still okay in their own way I suppose, so not great but still good. I find the fact that they showed the weeping angels moving a big mistake that greatly disappointed me, I liked it better when they implied to the audience that they had moved while nobody (including the audience) was watching almost like you are there with the characters.  

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

sorceress of the shadow

4,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:21 pm
hitlers so dead if hes still locked in it! lol! i totally forgot they locked him in there.... poor hitler even he didn't deserve that! though i still hate him. i'm actually half tempted to go to that cupboard and see if hes still there.... lol. i find river song amazing and annoying at the same time. the most annoying thing about the new doctor would have to be his repeating words.... i ahte it when people do that. but i do love his taste in clothes!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:15 am
i really did not like how they ended series 6 it was .... predictable, not what i would expect for doctor who  

rider_of_rohan

Sir Oswulf

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:43 pm
I simply LOVE so much of Moffat's work. Which just makes it all the more galling that so much of what he's done recently has felt far too rushed. (Perhaps the responsibilities of having to crank out an entire series distracts focus from just writing one or two BRILLIANT episodes.) Anyway, along the way there are certainly individual episodes that don't impress me.

Also, heartbroken that we couldn't keep Derek Jacoby.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:42 pm
ah,lets just leave him in there. I didn't like the last finale very much, but thats about it....well atleast it wasn't another daleks or cyberman one. those guys get on my nerves after a while....  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Marissa and the TARDIS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 pm
Oh! I have a few pet peeves, but one that I am most irked about is the 10th to 11th regeneration (No, not that David Tennant was replaced with Matt Smith) and it went from the 10th Doctor completely distraught, thinking he could do so much more, unbearingly alone in the universe then out pops Matt all WOOH GERONIMO! WE'RE CRASHING! OHH FOOD! I LIKE FOOD! OHH BOWTIES ARE SO KAWAII DESU NE~
But seriously, I know that the Doctor becomes another person with a new personality, but it's like the 11th Doctor completely disregards anything that has happened before, unless that one episode when he needed guilt and it showed Rose, Donna and Martha  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 am
I have to say that I can't stand Moffat's depiction of women in general. He seems to think that women are good for being whores or mothers (usually one leading on to the other!) Amy is one of his few decent female characters, and even then a lot of the mystery surrounding her at the start relates to whether or not she's pregnant. In Sherlock his version of Irene Adler is a dominatrix, whereas she's supposed to be an opera singer. I mean, was it really necessary to change that just so there's a bit more tension between herself and Holmes? And as for that godawful Madge in the latest Christmas special.....

It's just something that I'm becoming increasingly conscious of and I hope its not quite so obvious in the future!

Oh and 'Closing Time' has the worst climax of any Dr Who episode I've ever seen (granted, I've not yet seen too many of the Colin Baker years...) Cybermen being defeated by a baby crying? No. Get out. I'd rather they went back to them being hurt by gold tipped arrows!  

Foxglow

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff