Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Why thank you!
View Results

yexalen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:02 pm
Yep, I'm selling my guild 3nodding

It's completely clean and has 4 subforums surprised 4laugh Selling it in about 25000Gold soooooooo if anyone interested PLEASE PM ME, Thank you Remember: PM me cool Feel free to bump this topic xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:20 pm
yexalen

It's completely clean and has 4 subforums surprised 4laugh Selling it in about 25000Gold soooooooo if anyone interested PLEASE PM ME, Thank you Remember: PM me cool Feel free to bump this topic xd
mm, that's a bit more expensive than I think that a 4 subforum guild would go for.

also, SOA.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

yexalen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm
wellwisher
yexalen

mm, that's a bit more expensive than I think that a 4 subforum guild would go for.

also, SOA.

Oooh, really? Mmm confused It's been a while since I made business in Gaia sweatdrop So I thought that the price would fine... Soo, what can you advise me? biggrin And.... "SOA"? What's that? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:54 pm
the subforum.
Getting 20K for a basic guild is a bit much, you got the subforums right at half price going with 5K instead of 10K. But, there's also the timing of when your guild was bought. since older guilds are worth a bit more.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

yexalen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:58 pm
wellwisher
the subforum.
Getting 20K for a basic guild is a bit much, you got the subforums right at half price going with 5K instead of 10K. But, there's also the timing of when your guild was bought. since older guilds are worth a bit more.

Well, it's 5 years old cool ...ok ok I'm becoming a total noob here xp How much does a basic guild sells and how much for one with subforums? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:26 pm
Usually it ranges from 16-30K for the basic guild, and 1250 per subforum.
Based on it's age affects how much it's worth.But, most sell for about 18-20K plus the subforums.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

yexalen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 pm
wellwisher
Usually it ranges from 16-30K for the basic guild, and 1250 per subforum.
Based on it's age affects how much it's worth.But, most sell for about 18-20K plus the subforums.

mmm ok. But still, if I leave it in 20,000 based on it's 6 years of age, plus 1250 per subforum which in my case is 5,000 in total, then I think that 25,000 would be OK, and I bought it in 20K cool  
"SOA" $hops and Other Advertising ¢

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games