Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:01 pm
Mama Ame
Sorry to randomly butt in. I'm sorry about your friend though. In a way I can kind of understand what you are going through. Its not the same situation but I feel deserted by friends as well. Have you talked to her about it? I would try that.

Nah, it's all posted publically, so you're not butting in at all. xd

And yeah, I've mentioned it to her on a couple occasions... I just don't think she cares. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:02 pm
Oh right and that last post was 36/200.

Which makes this 37/200.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 pm
That's the only thing you can really do. Its depressing. I've drifted from so many friends. I have a new group of friends that I met while I was pregnant here on Gaia. But I was almost afraid to become friends with them. Friendship is the one thing in the world I am negative about.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:12 pm
Mama Ame
That's the only thing you can really do. Its depressing. I've drifted from so many friends. I have a new group of friends that I met while I was pregnant here on Gaia. But I was almost afraid to become friends with them. Friendship is the one thing in the world I am negative about.

Man, I know right? It never seems like it's going to last, so why bother? Kind of the same mentality I have on pets. They're just going to die, so why bother loving them just to have them torn from you in a few years?

Guh.

39/200  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:15 pm
Yup!

I hear people "we're gonna be friends FOREVER"

..nope. I already know we're not.

I mean even if I kept talking to said person they'd eventually just be an acquittance that I had nothing in common with.

Blah sorry I'm being negative as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:18 pm
Mama Ame
Yup!

I hear people "we're gonna be friends FOREVER"

..nope. I already know we're not.

I mean even if I kept talking to said person they'd eventually just be an acquittance that I had nothing in common with.

Blah sorry I'm being negative as well.

Haha, it's cool. We can sit here and crab like old folks about the world being stupid. xd

But yeah, that's forevah and EVAH bullcrap is... well, bullcrap.

40/200  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm
How often do you talk to your friend nowadays?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:32 pm
Mama Ame
How often do you talk to your friend nowadays?

Oh every day, haha. It just seems like she's skanking around behind my back. I mean, she even said: "I enjoyed my somewhat inebriated texting with ELPHABACHAN on Friday night when I had some margaritas at Chili's in mourning over what's happened to Nick in her latest chapter of her EPIC FANFICTION."

I had no idea she was at Chili's drinking. At all.

44/200  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm
hmm...

well at least she still talks to you. Sucks shes being weird though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm
I, also, have had trouble with friends, and for a time I didn't trust people at all. I was always afraid they would betray me, leave me for someone else, and I would end up hurt and alone. It had happened to me before, and I didn't want it to get worse. However, I was saved. A very amazing person took the initiative of talking to that quiet girl all alone in the corner, and helping her to realize that not everyone is out to hurt her. She is now my very best friend, and I do believe that this will be a lasting relationship. Through her, I've learned how to pick real friends who truly do care about me. What I think you need to do, is assess your own friendship. How much do you know about this girl, and how much does she know about you? Have you had more good time than bad, or is it the other way around? Do you feel that you can trust her? If so, how far? Find the true status of your relationship, and decide if it's really worth it or not. If it is, keep talking to her, and eventually the light will shine through. If not, see what's wrong and if you can fix it, or if it is time to give it up. It is never good to work hard for something that is going to hurt you in the end. I learned that the hard way, and I don't want you to. That's a horrible feeling. Just do what you can, and hopefully everything will work out.  

Iradesca

Iradesca

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:39 pm
I took a look at the link you posted earlier, and I completely agree, you should be paid more. Your work is very professional and eye-catching. You should have a talk with your boss and tell her how you feel. Who knows? Maybe you'll get a better pay than you hoped for.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm
*looks at the previous posts* hey! look at how many people love you, three, but i cant find it by looking, so
Oh yea, that link, i clicked forward but nothing happened...T.T i wanted to be a better business man XD naw, but it is fabulous...Id rather buy from you than a leading brand or somethin, they're stuffy....
then again, im 17...i like color  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 pm
Iradesca
I took a look at the link you posted earlier, and I completely agree, you should be paid more. Your work is very professional and eye-catching. You should have a talk with your boss and tell her how you feel. Who knows? Maybe you'll get a better pay than you hoped for.

Thank you. That makes me feel really good to hear you think that. heart

And omg, you have an image in your siggy that another good friend of mine likes to use as her icon on LiveJournal. xd :  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 pm
Zphal
Iradesca

Thank you. That makes me feel really good to hear you think that. heart

And omg, you have an image in your siggy that another good friend of mine likes to use as her icon on LiveJournal. xd :

No problem! You deserve any kind of praise. Your work is very good!

Haha! I absolutely love L!  

Iradesca

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas