After compiling massive amounts of average damage numbers, I have, ladies and gentlemen, come to a conclusion:

I will never, ever again take Two Weapon Fighting for any character. At the minimum, that's 3 feats I'm so spending on better options, all of course based on my ultimate Fighter build.

What 3 feats are those? Instead of TWF, ITWF, and GTWF, I'm going Improved Unarmed Strike, Improved Grapple, Greater Grapple. Saves me the effort of enchanting two weapons, makes me more bad a** when round 2, one hit kill almost anything, and make the party Rogue look silly dual wielding puny little daggers when I'm pummeling the enemy spellcaster in the face with a falchion while I'm bear hugging him to the dirt.

Made even worse when, with a Fighter, can one shot kill almost anything anyways with a single weapon, round 1, before combat even starts, from 60-120' away.

Two Weapons are pointless to me, from now on out. Two Handed is SO the new awesome.

And to anyone that has a potential argument about this, I can kill anything with a level 17 Wizard; the Tarasque? Easy mode, psh. Level 21, I end the game.