Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
[PRP] Those That Teach (Banquo, Nila'paksi) - FIN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 am
User Image

It had been a few weeks since Banquo had arrived at this strange pride where he now had made his home. While most lions still avoided talking to the solemn striped feline, Banquo had found a small group who seemed to be rather friendly in his presence. Derasan, in particular, actually seemed to enjoy his presence and never pushed too hard in order to get him to talk more. Banquo appreciated that. And he had to admit that he silly plan had worked out. Apparently, getting some flashy adornments was all it took in order to get more students. He still didn’t have many students under his paw but at least he didn’t feel completely idle and useless now.

He stopped at the sight of a dark-eyed lioness with unusual markings. While Banquo didn’t really know most of his pride members, he was certain seen her before with some of students of her own. A fellow Scholar, he believed. He didn’t speak, however, and instead that keep his golden stare on the lioness, completely forgetting how rude his actions would seem.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

Nila was off in a world of her own, she was new to the pride. She was sure of that she didnt know anyone and no one knew her. No one said she was a part of their family so she just stayed here after the accident. It was the safest place to be, she couldnt remember what happened or where she was or even how she got there. Her mind was completely blank, she didnt even remember her own name. A stranger called her Nila'paksi, she thought it was pretty so Nila decided to stay with it.

At the moment the place blue lioness was admiring the flora. They were so pretty she was trying to remember what they were called but so far they were no luck. She just felt like she loved them, she remembered them somehow.

Sometimes she wondered if it was a blessing or a curse that she couldnt remember anything. She wondered if she had family that missed her or even cared she was gone. But for now she would just be happy were she is. She the the atmosphere around the pride everyone was always so nice to her, well the ones she met.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:12 am
Taking note of random details in the lioness’ appearance – like the color of her eyes, posture and expression – Banquo noticed that his silent examination was beginning to attract some attention by the occasional onlooker. If he stared back into their eyes with the intention to show he acknowledged their presence and show he wasn’t doing something dodgy or hiding anything, they seemed to become nervous and restless before scurrying off so the Scholar sighed quietly as he moved closer to the oddly marked lioness.

“Hello, miss.” He said quietly in his usual deep voice as he reached her side. He followed her gaze to the flowers she was admiring. Kind of a girly thing to do, he thought to himself.“I am Banquo, a Scholar. You are one as well, are you not?”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:45 pm

The lioness was completely unaware of what was going on around her. She jumped at the voice of another, startled but not scared. She found herself staring into the golden eyes of another. A male lion with a pelt she found breath taking. She had almost forgotten he was speaking to her.

She nodded She would have used the term scholar a bit more loosly. She couldnt even remember her past and she was someone who was to teach others. Things like this baffeled her."Ye-Yes I am a scholar." Her voice was like velvet, smooth and sweet. It was a bit shaky till she was able to compose herself. "My name is Nila." She said looking over the male. Trying to get over the intial shock of someone actually talking to her.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 am
She appeared somewhat hesitant at first and Banquo feared he was upsetting her but the blue lioness’ soft voice quickly grew confident enough that he believed he could continue the conversation. His eyes returned to the flowers for a moment as he considered the purpose of his actions.

“I’ve been trying to find some students for quite some time but it’s not easy.” At least not for him though he suspected Nila might not share his problem. “Have you been a Scholar for long?” He was still a relatively new addition to the pride which didn’t exactly help his case but he hoped time would help him fit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 am
Nila found herself captivated by the male, she hasnt had much experience talking with males well at least as far as she could remember. "Um... no i don't think i've been a scholar long." She couldnt exactly remember if she was one before the accident or not, even if she was she doesnt remember anything she learned.

"I haven't begun looking for students i'm still trying to understand the pride, i'm a bit new and i'm trying to remem...." She found herself cutting off, she said to much. Nila didnt want people to know she didnt remember her life she saw it as a sign of weakness.

"Anyway Banquo, have you been in the pride long?" She was a bit excited to be talking with someone from the pride, normally she would be out on her own trying to find something that she remembers from her past but so far nothing triggers anything. But she was okay with it.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 pm
Ah, so she hadn’t been born in the pride. Banquo had assumed too much, too quickly. He had hoped to find some helpful advice but apparently she had arrived about the same time he had, which completely rendered the entire purpose of his approach moot and now the pale lion had no idea on how to proceed. He felt terribly awkward now which caused a small frown to cast a shadow over his golden gaze.

“Oh.” he said quietly. It was a bad habit to summarize all his thought in one curt word a leave his opinions up to the imagination of others but that was something Banquo did often. Wait, there was a question there. He could answer her to keep the conversation going. “No.”

Now, what? His frown deepened. Surely, he could find something else to say. It was either that or excusing himself and that was usually seen as rude, he was starting to realize.

“I came in with the group that had all those cubs that got lost in the forest.” Alright, perhaps that wasn’t exactly a good first impression but he was slowly losing interest and at least he had found something he could add.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:42 am
She might not have been able to remember a good chuck of her life but that was one thing she learn quickly after the accident. She was able to read people a littler better because she had to figure out who could be trusted and who couldn't. For the most part being in the safety of a pride gave her some comfort knowing she could trust more openly without consequence.

Nila felt as if she upset the male even though she knew that wasn't case, well at least she didn't feel it was her fault. "Is there something wrong?" She said asking the male with a now small frown on her face.

The group that came in the forest? Is that what those lions were talking about before? Nila was still getting her two paws in front of her when they arrived she was more concerned about finding out what her real name was instead of who was found in the forest. "I remember that group, I came a short time before then. It's glad to meet someone relatively new like myself."She gave a smile in hopes he would respond in a similar manner.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:02 pm
Banquo flinched, just a little. He was used to making others feel uncomfortable but it was very rare to be called up on it quickly or bluntly. Most would just pretend nothing had happened and find an excuse to walk away – which was usually fine as far as Banquo was concerned unless they had children that he could teach… in which case, it was most unfortunate.

So while her frown was expected, her smile wasn’t and Banquo cocked his head to the side as if that would give him a better view of the lioness before him. He was somewhat off-putting as it left unsure on how to act next. Maybe it was because they were both new to the pride and they were both Scholars so those common traits created a faint sense of “we” in a pride as rigidly structured as this one.

“No, nothing wrong. It is nice to meet another newcomer.” He meant it. It was a relief to meet someone who hadn’t grown up with the customs of the Suka’Fumo. Someone from the rogue lands without purple who obviously wasn’t too quick to judge others no matter how gruff they seemed.

“I hope we can help each other in our path to become good Scholars.” And just for a moment, a reflex long forgotten caused the pale lion’s expression to change as a tiny smile was slow to form, making him look infinitely gentler. But as quickly as it had appeared, it was gone the next instant and Banquo returned to his usual unruffled self.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:31 pm
Even though the male said there was nothing wrong Nila still felt guilty like she had done something to upset him. She was pleased to hear that he wasn't upset that she too was new. Ny never understood why the pride was so into the group, i mean he seemed pretty normal from what she knew.

"I would really like that, perhaps we can share information one day soon." Nila smiled, she would absolutly love that, mostly because he might be able to teach her more things outside of the pride without even knowing. When the lioness looked at the male she could have swore she saw a smirk but she blinked at it was like nothing happed, she shook it off as her eyes playing a trick on her.

"Maybe we can chat over a meal." Nila said with and eager smile about her face, she wanted to learn; not to mention Banquo was quite attractive so it would be a double bonus for her."The sooner the better." She said giving the lion a nonchalant hint.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:37 am
Banquo wasn’t too keen on the idea of “sharing” as his entire life story was something he’d rather not discuss with anyone let alone a near stranger. The invitation was unprecedented and even though the pale lion had no place in his heart for romance of any kind, he couldn’t turn down such an offer easily, not when it came from one of the few people in the pride who could probably understand him. Then again, the idea of spending time with someone… talking – what would they even talk about?? – was somewhat daunting. But maybe they could just eat in silence and exchange a few ideas on teaching in between… how bad could it be really?

“Yes…” he agreed slowly, a little intimidated by her sudden and unexpected eagerness. “We should… do that.” He didn’t, however, intend to have that day come too soon so he instinctively took one step back. “I should go now. I shouldn’t leave my den for too long… students. And their parents. They might go there looking for me. Good day, miss Nila.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 am

Nila nodded "Okay, I understand.Good day Banquo."She was skeptical about why he would even leave the den if he had complany in the first lace but she wasnt going to pry, it was his personal matters and she knew how personal persoanl matter can be so she left it alone. She was unaware of his true feelings uneasy towards her. Nila walked past the male and heading back into the pride. She was pleased that she was begginning to meet others from the pride. She looked back glancing at the lion and a small smiled grew across her maw, maybe just maybe making a new life wasnt going to be so bad.

-f i n-

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas