Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
New Detective in Town?! {???} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 am
Lily laughed lightly as a sweatdrop appeared on her head. "Oh, i'm sorry, and i forgot to introduce myself... My name is Lily Cross, I'm sixteen years old and the granddaughter of ******** and ********, owners of the ***** Shrine. My grandfather is a former student of Master Genki some odd years ago. He was the one who called earlier."

She cleared her throat. "Anyways, from what i understand from what you said Master Genki and Miss Demon, you're telling me that you actually know these girls and that you and Mr. Demon aren't even here to destroy the world..." she hummed before turning her sharp gaze at Kaye and Kid.

"So you guys lied to me?" She turned chibi and had tears in her eyes. Disappointment and sadness swirling about in the sea of tears forming.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:31 am
"Destroy the world?" Hiei asked and shook his head almost laughing. " You know how many times I've saved this god damn world?" Hiei asked dully and looked at Hikari before taking another sip of tea. " The stupid colored hair girl behind you. She's one of my workers." Hiei said dully.

"Actually we just to have some fun. I'm a trickster. What you want from me?" Kid asked laughing.

Genkai blinked a bit. " Right then..." She said shaking his head a little with a chuckle.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:37 am
Hikari couldn't help but laugh a little bit at the thought of destroying the world, but shook her head, waving her hand in the air. She was going to play the good girl here. "Don't mind them. I actually wanted them to get you here." Hikari tried, pointing at Kid and Kaye. "They told me about you from school, and I wanted to see if you were the real deal."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:46 am
Lily felt heartbroken and upset. She puff out her cheeks before sighing in defeat.

But she looked over at Miss Demon, "R-Really?" she asked before shaking her head. "I- I mean, it a honor that you wanted to me meet me, so i came prepared!"

With that she walked over to the big bag and brought it over to them. Taking out it contents she placed the several bento boxes in a row.

"Though i had a idea that they were lying to me after some checking up, i really wanted to meet Master Genki and grandfather wanted to show his appreciation to her after so long, so he made these bentos."

She bow a little to them. "I'm sorry for the inconvience and misunderstanding." she looked up at them. Such honesty that it hurt.  

KyutiHuni

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:10 pm
Hiei moved a little with a sigh and bowed his head a bit. " I apologize for my Bitter rude words, Lily." Hiei finally said and moved running his hand through his hair. " My name is Hiei Jaganshi, And this is Hikari Nanashi. I'm the ruler of the Demonic plains she's my second in command." Hiei said looking at the Girl.

Genkai moved a bit and nodded at lily. " Thank you, Also thank your grandfather. Yes These two are actually very kind people who actually save this world." Genkai said and moved a bit looking at Hikari and Hiei. Hiei moved a bit and ran his hand through his hair again and leaned on Hikari a little. " Don't listen to Kaye and Kid. They talk lies and bullshit."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:14 pm
Lily laughed as she glance at the two girls. "It a pleasure to meet you and i also apologize for my rude entrance earlier. " she nodded as she took off her shoes and took a seat on the porch in front of them.

"well beside making sure the world was in danger and delivering these bentos, i actually have my own agendas for coming here...." with this stars came from her eyes.

"Oh Master Genki, I always wanted to meet you!" she smiled big. "Grandfather will telll stories about his days training with you! Though he would have come himself but grandma never really liked him doing so..."

She laughed as she remember the text from earlier, her grandmother treating to rip the Genki's head off for hanging up on her husband.

"I want to ask so much! I don't even know on where to begin!" She blinked before looking back at Hiei and Hikari. "I also want to learn more about the Demon world and how you save this world of course! It will totally be a help to my club!" her eyes were glowing with excitement.  

KyutiHuni

KyutiHuni

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 pm
While Lily was being creepy and overly excited her phones ring. She stops and checks to see that it one of her classmates, seeing that there a problem down in one of the old schools.

"Oh no i need to get going, sorry i couldn't stay longer and about the mix up."

Taking her small bag she started towards the stairs. "Though, i think i would like some help," she looked over at Kaye and Kid with a dark intent in her eyes. "I mean, for all that happen it only fair~"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm
((OK for those who have been in this rp i need to know whether or not you want to continue it because if not then i'm going to close it and ask for it's deletion.))  

KyutiHuni

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games