Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

The black leopardess paces around near the lands where Kiume, her unofficial mate, resides most of the time with her sea-green eyes flickering around, knowing that her presence is probably not helping her case at all. A familiar ripple of brown body caught her eyes and she bares her fangs briefly, livid with him for not informing her about joining a pride. There will definitely be some punishment happening when she gets ahold of that damn leopard whom is harassing some harried females.

Her movements seems to mirror Kiume's movements as he moves toward the edge of the property, Zavannah did the same as she growls her displeasure with the full knowledge that Kiume now can hear her. The red tip of her tail twitches as she crouches in a stalking motion among the green tall grasses, slowly creeping forward with her belly brushing against the ground. Her claws flexes out, anticipating scratching that is to come when she gets near her mate. Zavannah is fully aware that the pride leader probably will intervene but this will be a good chance for her to wiggle her way into the pride so she could be Kiume's shadow, scaring off those damned females from HER mate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

Thona had seen the female from a mile away. Not very sneaky at all. He frowned as he lay in the shadows of a big rock. Paying no attention to those who were already in his pride, no. This female seemed to be something of a pest, and he had to take care of it. Or perhaps he could do something else to satisfy his needs. He smirked at the thought, it had been a while since he had seduced a innocent female. Though it seemed this one had something or someone else on her mind. Which, wasn't any concern to Thona. As long as he got his way one way or another. Not that everything had to end in him seducing a female, after all.

He flicked his tail as he stood up. He could tell she wasn't very good at being a hunter, or anything really. She didn't even notice him laying over here watching her. He started to move towards her, making no effort in hiding his approach. These were his lands, he didn't need to be hidden in them. That, and he was stronger then most in these lands. Most were weakened by the lack of water and tried to sneak into his little oasis paradise. Wasn't the first time, either.

His head was low, and his eyes were fixed on her. Though, he could still see everything around him. He was good at that. He took many types of training to get where he was. And look at him know, a pride full of those who'd follow his every word. If they liked it or not. He just needed a reason to frighten them, to keep them quiet and never want to back talk him. Only time would tell of such actions.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 pm
Zavannah's red ear twitches as she could hear someone approaching her and she curses to herself about not being sneaky enough and blending into the grass because she was entirely focused on one target when she was supposed to keep all of her senses open to everything. Her eyes flickers from Kiume to approaching leopard with mild annoyance because her mate moved away from the borders and promptly vanished into the heart of the pride. She vows to find a way to get to Kiume without having to skirt around the pride borders, waiting for him to finally come to her like he promised.. months ago.

Her claws flexes and digs into the ground when she slowly rises up above the grass with her tail brushing across the tip of grass lazily, watching a leopard walking over to her with confidence, almost like he owns the pride. Zavannah's eyes narrows little bit as the wheels in her brain already started turning while she observes the male whom looks like he is in predatory stance. A faint smirk appears on her muzzle as she strode in the leopard's path to meet him head on if necessary. Her eyes went wide and intent as her ears pins back little bit while she lowers her head, there is a little 'sway' in her step.

Zavannah noted that the leopard that she is about to meet halfway is adorned in bones which amused her because it means he is just full of hot air (in her opinion) and probably can't back up his talk with the walk. She suddenly stops and stretches out sinuously in front of the leopard with her with her claws kneading into the ground. "Hello." She says as her body tenses up in preparation of battle with a male that looks like he could give her a fair fight if it does happen. Zavannah already learned quickly that she shouldn't judge others by their appearances because they could surprise her or cause her demise to happen sooner than she would have liked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:43 pm
Thona stopped just in front of her, letting his muscles tighten and relax ever few moments. He wanted them to speak his strength as much as they could. He gave a suave look at her for a moment, and decided to do this a little different, perhaps threaten her a bit before anything else. "You have some nerves following a pride member of mine." He first spoke. She seemed hardly the type to fall for his seductions, for she wasn't even afraid of him. That would change in good time. He wouldn't waste a breath on her, at least not now. Why try to trick someone who clearly had some sort of brain, not much of one mind you. He'd never give a female that much credit... Not any.

He flicked his tail, letting the bones wrapped around it clink together as if he didn't do it on purpose. "What reason should you give me for not killing you right here for trespassing upon my lands?" it would be a shame to have to kill a female not related to him. He could use them more then any female related to him. For strong strapping sons that would provide much help with him in the long run. He needed an army, after all. He wanted to strike fear in the land. Even if it was a far-fetched dream.

He dug his long sharp nails into the ground more aggressively then he probably should have, but he wasn't trying to be a friend. He wasn't trying to make any type of relation ship. He wanted answers, and if she refused, well..... that was her mistake.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 pm
"Posturing already?" Zavannah thought to herself with immense amusement when she could see Thona's muscles tighten and relax every few moments and she didn't bother to hide her amusement while her eyes deliberately travels all over the leopard's body, looking for some spots where she can hit to finish the fight before he could land a scratch on her. It never hurts to be prepared. "Mmm... a pride member?" She finally meets the male's eyes as she smirks faintly. "Yours? You own this pride?" She murmurs as her eyes flickers over to see Kiume watching them from the distance. "Patience... you will get in." She had to remind herself.

Her ears twitches as she hears the clinking sounds of the bones wrapped around his tail and her whiskers twitches little bit. "Mmm.... killing me? are we being little too brash right now, my dear?" Zavannah purrs the words out as she semi-circle around him, brushing her tail across his chest if he allows her despite the aggression signs the male is sending out. She thinks she could at least tame the king of the pride and perhaps get a position among the working ranks if there is one. "You have something of mine." She murmurs as her eyes lowers, making her look like she is a demure female.

"So I am going to cut the chase and get to the point." Zavannah turns around and looks at the king of the pride. "I want to join your pride." She firmly says as she kneads the ground with her claws, her eyes occasionally flickering over his body while she maps her attack plan if there is a need for it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:10 pm
He didn't take kindly to her amusement. His face as stern and focused as ever. He was watching her every moment, but didn't take any threats to her. He could easily kill her. He could see it know, maybe she'd hold up a bit of a fight, but that was it. Of course, he wasn't sure what Kiume would do, as he could feel him watching them. His tail flicked a bit more. "Don't test me, female." He spat with a snarl. "These lands are mine, and I will protect them for any type of pest if need to." He spoke. "With ease" He added. No hesitation ever came from him when it meant protecting his pride. Of course, it was more or less just protecting Nan. he could care less about most the pride members. They were just there to make sure his kids grew, and his woman was safe.

"Nothing is harsh when it's needed." He spoke with ease. Toughness with every word he spoke, a sense of leadership tone. He was the ruler here, and everyone better obey him or suffer punishment. "I have nothing of your's, Female." He spoke. "Kiume, I'm presume that's who you are talking about, is mine. " He said. Of course, that wasn't in the sense of anything but his toy to do his bidding. "If you wish to join, then know this. If you get in my way, I will kill you. If you bring harm to anyone in my pride, I will kill you. If you do anything at all that will disrupt my pride, I will kill you." He spoke. "With no hesitation."

"Don't think you can beat me, female." He spoke under his breath as he moved his head closer to hers. "It's futile." He moved away from her and watched her for a moment.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 pm
She didn't fidget or feel uncomfortable until this king's intent eyes like others would, she looks even more amused at the king's wariness. "Testing you, male?" Zavannah murmurs, not fazed by the king's snarl as she laughs in his face. "Do you really have to tack on 'at ease' at end of that comment, my dear?" She looks at him like a human female would with quirked eyebrow but in this case, she doesn't have any. "You definitely don't have to throw up the front of being a huge bully. You are a big bad king. I get it." Her eyes dances with mirthful laughter as she brings one paw up to her muzzle, licking her long extended claws.

"Kiume is not yours, you a**"Zavannah quickly tampers down her annoyance as she smirks at him with her claws still in the air. "Mmm.. I would have to correct you there, leopard. Kiume is mine. I laid my claim on him long time ago before he joined your pride." Her voice lowers an octave into velvety purring tone as her eyes hardens, staring down at the king with distaste. "I get killed if I ever breathe without your permission." She dryly says as she didn't move her head away when he moved his closer to her. "Resistance is futile uh?" Zavannah purrs at him.

"As long as you agree that Kiume is mine, not yours then we will not have any problems." She says as he moves away from her. "Agreed?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm
Thona snarled. "What ever is in my pride is mine." He said. He was growing thin with her, and if she didn't change her attitude, she'd sure find herself with a few more scars on her pretty little back. Of course, he knew better then the let anger fill him. "The sooner you accept that, the sooner things can go smoothly." He spoke. "Everyone in my pride swears obedience, and complete control from me. If I slap a paw on the ground and say to kill someone, they better do it." He told her a bit more on what he meant. "Regardless if is man parts are your's to do with what you please, but if he's unfit to do my bidding, you'll find yourself in a shallow grave.."

"You may find this all fun and games, my puppet" he started "But you should start thinking with that little brain of yours." He flicked his tail in irritation. "You may do with him as you please, as long as it doesn't make him unable to do my bidding. I care not what happens between you and him. But you both will be mine." He spoke and eyed her. "There is one thing you must realize, puppet, my word here is law." He smirked at her. "Once you accept that, the real fun can start."

He wasn't backing down. No one could get him to back down. Especially not a female. He wasn't stupid, and he would force her to agree with what he was saying.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:08 pm
A low chuckle rumbles through her throat as she looks at him with a smile on her face but there is a very thin veneer of annoyance behind that smile because Kiume doesn't belong to anyone except for her and she is determined to make sure that Thona knows this piece of information right away. "Mmm....so everybody in your pride is a puppet and yes-men." She says softly as she circles around him once. "That sounds so..." She sighs softly as she gives him a mocking look. "tiresome. Where is the excitement? fun?" She smirks at him little bit.

Zavannah clears her throat as she looks at the king when she returned to her original position in front of him. "But I will let him do your bidding as long as we are clear on the fact that he is mine as well." She gives him an even look as she clearly is not going to back down from this at all. "Little brain?" She laughs as she shakes her head, looking at him. "I think we already established the fact about who have a little brain in this meeting." She looks at him meaningfully and waves her paw around dismissvely. "Don't call me a puppet, you have so many puppets around here. Call me Zavannah. I shall obey your words and laws but there will be some things I will not disagree with." She bluntly commented to her "king".

Zavannah stretches her body out lazily in front of Thona. "Since you know my name, do I have this honor of knowing yours?" She simply asks him in unconcerned manner.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:28 pm
He would have to teach her, her place in good time. Of course, he'd just use Kiume to do so. He was a strong enough male, and he was sure that Kiume could handle such a female with ease. If not, then he'd just scar her up himself. "You walk a thin line, puppet." He just watched her carefully as she moved around him. She thought this was a game, he'd change that. Just not now. No, he'd let her have her fun for the moment. Let her think she has any control over him. Then he'd rip it away with ease, destroying any type of happiness from her. Strike some type of fear into her. Some type of leverage he'd use on her for later.

"Be careful with how you approach things, they could be used against you in the future." He told her with a smirk. It was as much of a warning he'd give her. "You think I'm all talk, I can see it in your eyes." He started "I've killed things stronger than you could ever hope to be, puppet." He said with another smirk. "And a secret between the two of us, I lust for blood." He paused. "Especially from those who think they can tell their king what is and isn't theirs."

He wasn't going to speak her name, not even after she gave it to him. She needed to earn him saying her name, and that was that. She'd learn soon that all females were called Puppet. At least all the ones that weren't important. Except his daughters... He completely ignored those all together. "Now, I can agree that certain parts of him are your's, Like I said before." He paused. "Your affair with him is no concern to me." He said bored of this conversation and started to walk away from her. still keeping all other senses on her. In case she tried to get him from behind. "But regardless of what you want to accept, the moment you step in my lands, you belong to me." He felt like he was repeating himself too much. His word was final, and that was that.

He hated to repeat himself. He was done with this conversation. If she didn't accept it now, she would in a few weeks. He would make her life a living hell for the next few days. He flicked his tail as he walked away from her. Towards his pride. She'd soon realize why he was in charge, and she'd learn to be more respectful in time. He smirked at that. He had much planning to do.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:41 pm
Zavannah smirks faintly as she watches the king stating that she is walking a thin line and called her 'Puppet' once again. She knows how to pick or leave her battles and this one, she knows she is REALLY pushing her luck and can end up being chased out of the pride after just 5 or 10 minutes in there. Pressing her tongue against her fangs, she wisely just stayed quiet with a calculating look on her face, looking like she is plotting something. "Are you saying you are going to use my approach against me in the future, my dear?" She purrs the words out.

One of her ears perked up almost like eyebrow raising as she laughs in her king's face. "My, my... already trying to impress me, king?" She says as she tilts her her head to side. "Should I just bare my throat so you could rip my windpipe out and dine on my blood?" She sarcastically says as she pats his paw. "You aren't only one with that kind of blood lust." She commented casually, knowing that her dry sarcasm will probably get her in trouble soon enough. "Mmmm... everything else is yours. That I won't argue against you about." She softly says as she looks at him with unwavering gaze. "And I shall agree to sharing Kiume with you."

As the king turned his back on the female, she smirks faintly as she whispers softly to him, "You shouldn't turn back on someone you don't know, my king and repeating yourself by using different forms of sentences will not help you get your point across more effectively." She smiles to herself, knowing that she is probably riling him up. The leopardess decided to step into the pride and just pretend that he does own her but it will be other way around.

Now just to bind for time and be very patient while giving Kiume hell for leaving her months ago.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 pm
He didn't turn towards her when he spoke. "And you, puppet, shouldn't under estimate someone. Especially a King in his lands." He told her with nothing else to say. If she wished, she'd join him. Or, if she tried anything, she was dead. If she was smart, she'd realize that he didn't need to touch her to kill her. Even though, he'd be gladly to do his own dirty bidings on his lands. That's what got outsider's killed, under estimating the strength of a pride. His pride, more or less.

Even if everyone here hated him, he knew they wouldn't let him die. Why? because they feared him. As well as, the heir of the land was just as bad as he. So it didn't much matter. Other then the fact that Thona lusted for more then just killing. He lusted for any female that he fancied. Thonas, the heir to the throne, did not have the same lust for females.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 pm
Zavannah bites down on her tongue at the King's comment as she knows that she shouldn't be pushing King.. not right now. "Mmm. I will keep that in my mind, King." She softly says as she slowly enters the pridelands with wary steps, not sure if he have ambushes waiting for her. Her eyes travels all over the place, taking in the details and all of the possible ambush places that she could use to her advantage. The leopardess stretches her body out as she splits away from King's path, trotting toward the last destination where she saw Kiume at.

"Good riddance." She mutters under her breath as she takes off running before Thona could hear her.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games