Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I can't belive my life is moving so fast

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterious Painter

Lonely Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm
I took the time to just sit and think for a while about my life and I came to realization that everything in my life is moving so quickly if feels wheen I start a new year at highschool I feel like it's over I can't remeber stuff from 1st grade and I don't understand why I'm friends with someone the pepole I am friends with. But then the shock hit me and I realized I'm so alone no one no matter how hard can get into my heart and I felt so alone for a long time and I always think I don't belong in life and I've been wondering How could my life be moving so fast?

my question for you
Have you ever thought deeply about if your life is so twisted in a knot that you don't understand how it got that way.?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm
Nope, a long time ago I decided that there were only a few things to remember. The people I hate, so I can get revenge. And the good things that have happened as the bad times will have made me sad. Anything or anyone else worth remembering should still be with me, having never been forgotten.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:10 pm
Yeah, especially since I'm going to college. I've never had a friend last longer than 3-4 years since I've always moved every 3-4 years since my mom's in the military. I can't help wondering how long until the people I know now forget about me.

I recently went back to somewhere I used to live since I'm going to college there and my mom's moving back after she retires. I went to my old house and everything in the neighborhood is the same,but different. New buildings, the trees are bigger and my old friend that was my neighbor is gone. Her house got forclosed and their furniture is still there. I still remember when they painted the walls and everything. It seems like everything from my past just leaves me before I know what happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:02 pm
ys i have but i try to push it out and focous on other people and making them happy and saying ******** my life others are more important a lot more important  

darbear94

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 am
Life definitely seems to go faster after sophomore year, when the hormones and realization of taxes start to take an emotional toll.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games