Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
How do I decide

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shy Bunny Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 pm
i like all genders yet I don't like women as much..yet I do. I'm 17 and so confused. I cant obit my feelings to my rl family.. They would disown me^..so I have to keep it all in...I'm just really confused as well as distraught.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:23 pm
Try meeting new people who are gay/bi if you haven't already. Don't come on too strong to them, just be friends with them to be around the "atmosphere" to see what you think. It's a tough situation to be confused, I know, but there are ways to solve it.  

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shy Bunny Prince

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:27 pm
Oh I know I like am gay x3 but maybe I'm bi? Only some girls intrest me^..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:56 pm
Seventeen is pretty young and there is no reason you need to make a final decision on labeling your sexual identity.
If you meet someone and your're into them then hopefully they'll be into you and the yay! happies! and if not, well, that happens and it's heart ache and sadness.
There is no burning building with a p***s and a v****a and you can only save one, or imperative need to finalize anything.

I'm sorry if your family isn't very open-minded, but that can change. If they care about you and you find someone that makes you happy, they might, given time, understand, even if it does turnout to be a girl.
Now might be a time to open a dialogue about tolerance in general, even if it isn't about you specifically, but you'd know your family better than I would,obviously.

My daughter is seventeen too and trying to decide on colleges and career path. She's dated boys and girls so accepts the term bisexual even though she very really drastically prefers girls because there are boys who are attractive even if they are few and very, very far between.

I don't know if this helps at all  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:33 pm
kittycross
Seventeen is pretty young...

This.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 pm
I would just go with being bi, later when you've had more experience you can make a proper choice, or just continue being bi.
I'm bi and far more into girls >,< there just too darn pretty.
It's also made me wonder if im full on lesbian, since i seem to like them WAY more then boys, but for the moment im kinda just shrugging it off because bi works perfectly fine for me.  

shares_stomach_acid

Shy Bunny Prince

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 pm
shares_stomach_acid
I would just go with being bi, later when you've had more experience you can make a proper choice, or just continue being bi.
I'm bi and far more into girls >,< there just too darn pretty.
It's also made me wonder if im full on lesbian, since i seem to like them WAY more then boys, but for the moment im kinda just shrugging it off because bi works perfectly fine for me.
your absilutly right ^-^ thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:32 pm
Lol your very welcome =3  

shares_stomach_acid

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out