Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Ummm hi....any advice? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:06 pm
Only you know who you are, your mum can't say she knows you're not that. Just stay open to your parents, always let them know how you feel, and how hard it is for you. Let your mum know especially that it's important that she sticks by your side on this because you need it, and that you know it's hard for her as well as you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 pm
Demon Eyes Zero
Thank you
It's 3:30am and I decided to check Gaia
Glad I did, I'm actually a little choaked up and in tears now. With what I had been thinking only a few moments ago I really needed this. Thank you so much

Aww! You are so very welcome. :3
If you ever need someone to talk to
I am always available and willing to
listen if that's all you really need.

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 pm
Honestly, its one thing if you don't feel like you can go to your friends for reasons relating to your own comfort, but they sound pretty supportive to me, based on what you said. What is it that you want them to be doing differently?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:54 pm
They are, and one of them said he'd even beat up anyone who gave me s**t about being bi or anything but there not ones who would like to talk about it. Just any time i bring it up or hint at it i see them tense a bit so i dont really discuss it with them. I dont hold it against them or anything, its just that it would be nice to have someone i could talk to more comfortably ya know? These are guys who have done a lot for me allready, i just feel bad asking for more.  

demoneyeszero

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:13 am
i know this was a few days ago and i dont know how well i can help, but you can always send me a message about anything biggrin
i pretty much online all the time, and i'm always willing to talk ^^  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces