Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Perfect Date? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:49 pm
Dinner and a movie is always nice smile But lately I feel like I need to be a bit more impressed. Not saying the guy has to go completely out of his way, but...you know. Just something unique smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:59 pm
My general idea of a perfect date is a county fair... i don't know what it is about those places, but I absolutely love them!  

Denkou Soshiatae

I_am_the_Yellow_Police

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 pm
My perfect first date would either to go to an aquarium or an amusement park, followed by lunch at a quiet diner, however if the person I'm with means a lot to me, then I wouldn't care where we go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:22 pm
Hmm. I don't know about "perfect", but one of my favourite dates involved sitting in the park drawing and writing all over each other with fine-tip markers.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm
We go to an amusement park (Yeah, I really like that idea ._.), and he comforts me as we walk through the haunted house. He keeps me happy even whem I'm afraid of whatever might scare me at those god forbidden amusement parks.

The only reason I want the perfect date there, is for him to show me that he can protect me. <3.

Then we continue and eat a romantic dinner, it doesn't have to be anything fancy, just not fast food, regular food. It's the company that matters.

Then we go for a sunset walk in the park, whispering lovey-dovey nonsense to each other. We continue home to either him, or me, and proceed to snuggle throughout the night, declaring our love.

It's complicated, but that would incredible.. *longs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 pm
Video games the whole time would be great, as long as we were laughing together and having a great time.
Though if we set up something romantic, like a picnic on a beach for example, that would be unforgettable.
For some reason I've always imagined, even dreamed, about my dream date. It was a long walk on the beach, all we would do is talk, laugh, chase each other in the waves and sand, and watch the sunset together.
The key to a perfect date is to make them smile as much as possible, laugh, talk and listen.
I've never been on an official date.

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:33 pm
For our first date, me and gf kept things simple. We went to a movie and then spoke about how awesome the movie was over a nice dinner. We walked around the mall, held hands and then went back to my place. We were in the car and I am a respectful guy. We did not kiss on the first date. We held hands under the moonlight until she had to go.

Now, as for our ideal date, we both want to go see Lady Gaga together. We are waiting for the Born This Way ball to hit Miami so we can get some floor seats together. We plan on kissing during one of her songs. We haven't decided which one yet. Depends on her set list. heart xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 pm
I'm not entirely sure since I've never been on a date and probably never will.But the amusement park idea sounds really nice.

I guess walking around, people watching and making snarky comments. Watching the night sky, or looking at flowers and butterflies. Simple things like that.  

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lluvias

Mystical Fox

11,690 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am
Not entirely sure... I've never been on a date. And I dunno if/when I will be, ever. But I like the sounds of something a bit more simple, but still memorable. Something to bring out our characters so we can see "who we are." Also, something involving nature sounds nice (i.e. trip to the park, river, w.e.). x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 am
TaoShaman
I'm not entirely sure since I've never been on a date and probably never will.But the amusement park idea sounds really nice.

I guess walking around, people watching and making snarky comments. Watching the night sky, or looking at flowers and butterflies. Simple things like that.

lol I like the people watching/snarky comments thing. xd That sounds like a fun deal.  

Toker Rockett

3,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

DWayver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:29 pm
Id probably want to go to an Aquarium (: Or...just walk around the city !! Maybe roll around in some park feilds? But really? the best thing would be. If he were an artist..and took my on a surprise date ANYWHERE that he wanted..and we sling buckets of paint at each other while in white lab coats and goggles. I wish that would happen. In a all white room with really big windows too ! im...too specific i know but.. its my dream date so why not? whee  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff