Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 pm
Probably not ever gonna actually DO this one, but it's here for reference.
Name: Psycho Killer NOTE: If this is inappropriate for the shop setting, I can change it. But she's named after a song, and I would like to keep the reference to that if I can.
Type: Unicorn
Body: Skinny as hell and a burnt orange color. No extra markings.
Eyes: Green, fading to darker green. Small eyelashes that point forward and are typically mostly obscured by bangs.
Hair: Choppy and henna red.
Cutie Mark 8D: A record player with a record on it, sitting in front of a banner thing with the first two bars of the refrain of her song
Brief Character Description: Psycho Killer is neither insane nor violent, and she’d like it very much if you could remember this. It wasn’t her fault that her dads really liked The Talking Heads and had no sense of what was appropriate when they were blessed with a daughter. It only made sense to name her after one of their favorite songs. Psycho is a complete dork and a total music snob. Her unicorn powers mostly involve her lifting up the arm of a record turntable or flipping through Rolling Stone from across the room. She’s pretty lazy and eats like a bird- she’s all stringy and spindly, with very little muscle on her. She knows more obscure music trivia than a normal person would believe exists.
+ Ref pics where possible: Killer with her usual expression
Dancey dancey time
Dancey dancey time with open eyes
Dancey dancey time with headphones and music player
(I’m not entirely sure about that music player… she greatly prefers vinyl, but I don’t know if a record player at her feet would fly as an accessory. Or if she even NEEDS an accessory. I probably wouldn't order her with an accessory if an opportunity to get her without one came up.)
Ref colors

*NEW*
Possible cutie mark redesign?
Music, all big

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to the record player at her feet [it flies, yeap]. We can put it as conditional right now, and if you manage to acquire her in a method that doesn't allow conditionals, then we'll disregard the player, but if the method does allow conditional approvals, then we'll leave it in. Hopefully that works for you! smile

Just one thing: could you make her cutiemark more specific, please? The current one is too generic. Perhaps something more song-specific?

Changed up the cutie mark- would you pretty please take another look?

Fireflight: It's a bit complex now haha, but thanks for the update and we get the gist. We'll simplify it to a couple of notes or so, if that's alright with you! 8D

Fine by me!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 am
Phony get!

Name: Sarsaparilla Sunset
Type: Earth
Body Red, with freckles on her nose and cheeks
Eyes: Sunset-y orange and yellow-orange
Hair: Blonde and striped with two different colors of blonde, with two coral colored hairbows of a particular elongated shape at her ears.
Cutie Mark 8D: A Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottlecap
Brief Character Description: Sass pretty much embodies everything I love about Fallout: Equestria New Vegas. She's a little spitfire who won't take no for an answer. She's highly independent and stubborn; nobody tells her what to do.
+ Ref pics where possible: Sass
In-game star cap
Star cap icon

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her hairbows [not a big thing, don't worry].

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 am

Phony Get!

Name: Roll to Dodge
Type: Pegasus
Body Heavy-set; the physique of one blessed by the gods of Freetoh'lay. Silvery-grey in colour.
Eyes: Blue with a merry twinkle, but hidden behind dark glasses.
Hair: Long and wavy and brown. It's kind of feathered, but certainly not messy. Both mane and tail have streaks of purple in them.
Cutie Mark 8D: A blue D20, darker than the dark part of her eyes, with a band of magic or some kind of mysterious twinkly fog wrapped around the base of it. The 20 is the number that's 'rolled' and should be visible. It's up to the artist whether or not they want to fill in the rest of the die. The numbers should be the silver of the rest of her hide.
Brief Character Description: With every set of powerful beings, there's always a good and a bad. Gandalf and Sauruman. Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! and Kirk. Locutus and Picard. So it goes with dungeon masters. Where just the mention of her sister Total Party Kill's name can strike fear into the hearts of the most battle-hardened twink or most cunning rogue, Roll to Dodge is a bastion of hope and light. Known for creating puzzles at just the right level for the group and for forming roleplay situations that are mentioned in gaming anecdotes years later, Dodge is the kind of DM who makes new players stick with it.

+ Ref pics where possible: Original version- cutie mark is outdated and bottoms of legs are wrong.
Much better version, though she wouldn't be holding the book as a phony.
This is an acceptable level of sheer nerdery.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her dark glasses [not a big thing, don't worry]. PS: Aw, love!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:42 pm
Name: Ceylon
Body Slim and graceful, a delicate china blue. Not royalty-tall, though, or anything like that.
Eyes: Pale green
Hair: Her mane is pulled up in a fancy hairstyle; her tail is worn curled and elegant. Her hair is the same brown as tea with milk in with a pale pink streak.
Cutie Mark 8D: A Wedgwood teacup.
Brief Character Description: Ceylon is a high-class society lady by day... and a ruthless business woman by night. Her personality is that of your bog-standard business tycoon; she's very logical and calculating. She knows how pretty she is, and she uses this to her advantage, especially around other pretty mares who might be competition. But sometimes the prettiest people are kind of ugly on the inside... Ultimately, it's important to remember that while she's occasionally a nice phony, she's not necessarily good. Her interests are her company, herself, and then her birds, which are really more of a living accessory that live in her parlor than companions.

It's her goal in life to get her brand of tea in every sweetshop, coffee shop, bakery, grocery store, and restaurant in Phonyville. And in all the souvenir shops, too!

+ Ref pics where possible: Colors
Hair Inspiration: X X X X X
Cutie Mark: Something like this, only without the saucer and your choice of pattern on the cup to make it simple. I would like to keep the gold edging, though.

Fireflight: PS: I love ruthless businesspeople harharhar

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 pm
Name: Bite
Body Short and stocky, a dusty brown
Eyes: Blue and behind glasses (what is it with me and ponies and specs?)
Hair: Messy and brown
Cutie Mark 8D: A T. rex skull. It's kind of grinning at you!
Brief Character Description: This is a phony who's far more interested in the past than she is in the present. You can't quantify the present like you can the past; furthermore, understanding the past leads to a better understanding of what's going to happen. As such, she's discovered that her talents have lead to the excavation of fossilized materials. She hopes to one day find evidence of the legendary ancestral species of Geewon phonies, or even better, the transitional fossils of the Geethree-point-fivers.

Personality-wise, she's pretty insecure about herself; she's a very self-conscious phony and has a hard time expressing herself around strangers. To compensate, she's got a very dry, acerbic sense of self-deprecating humor and enjoys kenning and puns; she's got a biting wit, one might say.
+ Ref pics where possible: Equestria! B/C version. I'm changing the name for here.
Another ref
Also, I've actually made a large vector image out of her cutie mark. If you want it, I can share that one, too.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her glasses accessory.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:58 pm
Name: Moor Spore
Body Greeny-grey, pretty dark. He's definitely got some facepaint- I'm thinking the swamp skull painted over his own face.
Eyes: Olive green, very desaturated
Hair: Black (well, dark grey) hair that will be dreadlocks soon. It's very matted and gross. There's pond scum in it. Cleanliness is not his favorite thing. Maybe there's some eyes peeping out here and there, as if there's a frog stuck in there somewhere.
Cutie Mark 8D: Swamp Symbol
Brief Character Description: Moor Spore is a creature of power, ambition, greed, and all things generally dark; while he isn't exactly evil, he's certainly close sometimes. He's a destroyer and a necromancer, and will put everything asunder for the sake of his ambitions. Even though he isn't physically imposing, he is somehow still intimidating and is generally avoided by other phonies. Aside from his necromatic prowess, he hasn't really got too many other talents, other than a relentless drive to get what he wants. He's a calculating gambler- he's willing to put himself at great risk, so long as the other person is guaranteed to be hurt even more. In other words, he's a dangerous enemy to make.

At least, he would be, if he had any ambitions. Moor Spore is totally a toothless tiger; while he mutters and sputters about taking over the world, he doesn't really know what he wants out of life. As it is, he spends his days making vague threats and bumming around his really gross, swampy garden where he breeds champion mosquitoes.

His interpersonal relations need a lot of help. He doesn't care at all what anybody else thinks of him- he certainly doesn't think much of all of them, if only because he's really not all that self-confident. He doesn't do friendship, as much as 'grudging respect,' but for those who earn his respect, he's the type of acquaintance who's constantly offering to help hide the bodies.

Secretly, he's looking for a life companion to serve at his right hoof. God help him if anybody's ever attracted BACK, though- he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

+ Ref pics where possible:

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to his face paint and scary hair.

Color Palette  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image Name: Peaseblossom
Type: Pegasus
Body: Standard pegasus, maybe a little on the petite side. Main color is a pinkish purple, or is it a purpley pink? Markings are hella non-normative; she's got a white belly and chest, oblong purple stripes on her back and neck, and the coverts of her wings (those inner feathers) are a paler purpley-pink than the rest of her. (She's based on one of my most beloved B/C pets, who in turn is colored like a faerie Poogle.)
Eyes: Bright blue
Hair: Mane's a pixie shag, tail's kinda choppy. Same blue as her eyes.
Cutie Mark 8D: A pea blossom with some little leaves around it.
Brief Character Description: Happy, bright, and fae, Peaseblossom is generally a very relaxed lady and does what she can to make peoples' lives better. She's very family-oriented and kind of a hopeless romantic, but she's only got eyes for one special fella. She enjoys gardening quite a bit, too, as well as Shakespeare.
Peasey the Dickens
Peasey the Corgi
Peasey the Ixi (drawn by Moineau Bavarde)
The thing Peasey is based off of

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her body markings. Cutiemark will be simplified but is OK!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:27 pm
Questing these two with Michie, because we have sisters and we now need brothers! They'd be twins in basically identical poses (just flipped)- their manes would be different and their expressions would be a bit different.

Name: Gin and Tonic
Type: Unicorns
Body: White and slender, with silver hooves. They've got the unshorn fetlocks, but they are DEFINITELY not draft. They wear grey vests, white bow ties, and grey sleeve garters- but no sleeves!
Eyes: Green and satisfied.
Hair: Gin's hair is swept back; Tonic's is brushed forward. It's also white, with lime streaks in it. Cool lime. Key lime.
Cutie Mark 8D: Gin's is a G&T with a lime wedge in it; Tonic's is a G&T with basically a whole lime with a wedge removed.
Brief Character Description: Two self-satisfied, smug, snake-oil salesmen. Fond of each other and their wealthy customers, but not so much anybody else.

(Snake-Oil, of course, is one of their vodkas.)

These two run a premium distillery and sell top-shelf spirits to Phonyland's various bars, restaurants, and visitors. All at premium, top-shelf prices, of course. They're rarely found apart. Sometimes they switch places just to mess with people.

StarieMichie

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:52 pm
Name: Finchfletcher
Type: Draft Pegasus
Body: Draft, but lean. Ready to jump into flight at a moment's notice.
Eyes: Orange and rounded
Hair: Brown and white striped. Quite shaggy and mussed!
Cutie Mark 8D: A zebra finch
Brief Character Description: Vivacious, bombastic, and social. Loves to eat. Fluffy! He's skinny for a draft; the hoof fluff is there to emphasize that this dude is really fluffy.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm
Name: Rose to the Occasion
Body: Dusty mauve (bottom left right on the palette) with fetlocks; his hooves are ivory (top left on the palette). His build isn't draft, though; he's got a very light build. He also has a bunch of rose petals floating near his head and he's looking up at them- kinda how Boysie is chasing her pie.
Eyes: Green (the only green on the palette) and dreamy.
Hair: Dusty pink with pink streaks (top right on the palette with the two middle colors as streaks). As far as style, I'm hella tempted to say "Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club," but I actually think he'd wear it long and down. Tail: Long (not BnG, just kinda long) and wavy. Mane: Mettaton, but a little more wavy. (That's the robot, not the skeleton).
Cutie Mark 8D: A pink rose with some sparklies!
Brief Character Description: You know that trope in anime where something romantic happens and then BAM, roses or flower petals out of nowhere, sometimes accompanied by bubbles? So does this guy. Deeply romantic, his purpose in life is to pop up out of nowhere and shower flower petals at people on dates. He'll also help you set up romantic situations and has been known to arrange violin players, flocks of doves, and of course, bubble machines. (Important note: He's not actually Japanese-inspired and will not be played as such- he just likes to throw flowers.)
+ Ref pics where possible: Colors!  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:57 am
And another one, because I can. Definitely an RLC guy.

Name: Earl Grey Imperior
Type: Alicorn
Body Tall, elegant, and clearly has never worked a day in his life. His coat is a soft grey.
Eyes: Pale green and bemused.
Hair: Long and softly curling- so long that he is considered brush-and-grow! His hair is the same brown as tea with milk in with pale blue streaks (the same color as Ceylon's coat).
Cutie Mark 8D: A Wedgwood teapot.
Brief Character Description: Earl Grey, brother to Ceylon, was meant to be the tea tycoon that his sister is. Instead, a combination of foppish self-importance and lack of drive (or sheer laziness, as she puts it) has put her in charge and him on the sidelines. And he is absolutely fine with that and seriously wouldn't want it any other way.

He loves tea and having it served to him at 4 PM with biscuits after a rousing game of cricket or lawn bowls. He's kind-hearted, though a bit narcissistic and self-centered, and places much importance on manners.

Coming sooon  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:24 am
what is wrong with me
(fo'sho RLC due to horrible and dress)

Name: Wilma Fingerdu
Type: Earth Phony
Body: Jet black, blacker than the blackest black times infinity. Blacker than your soul. She definitely has lipstick. She's wearing a hot pink dress.
Eyes: Vacant
Hair: You can't see the tail, but her mane is done up in a bouffant.
Cutie Mark 8D: A pair of smoochy lips
Brief Character Description: Lady TACO.
+ Ref pics where possible: I'm terrible.

Also, please feel free to shoot me down because cosplay. I just figured that a) Jynx is an unpopular enough pokémon that this wouldn't infringe upon future events and b) it's not so much a Jynx cosplay as it is a port of a character from Dickens who just happens to look like a Jynx but doesn't have any of Jynx's psychic abilities or non-sentient status.

Feel free to shoot me down because horrible, too. Because Wilma's pretty gotdang horrible. I honestly won't be upset or offended if you never, ever, ever want this thing to exist.  

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:52 pm
Name: Ice Cream Koan
Build: SQUISHY
Body: Short, squishy and a dusty brown. He's got fluffy forelocks and hooves the same color as his hair streaks.
Eyes: Pink and kind.
Hair: Pale dusty pink with french-vanilla streaks. His hair is poofy, but not tightly curled.
Cutie Mark 8D: A bowl of ice cream that is also a yin-yang. The dots are cherries. There is a spoon sticking out of it.
Brief Character Description: Calm, patient, and extremely peaceful, Ice Cream Koan makes and distributes ice cream out of a small cart in the park. He is known for his hand-dipped waffle cones and his refusal to accept payment as well as his wisdom and gentle advice.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:12 am
Name: Hullaballoon
Build: Squishy!
Body:
Eyes:
Hair: Poofy curls- think Pinkie Pie, kinda. Her mane is pulled back in a ponytail, but it keeps escaping.
Cutie Mark 8D: A balloon dog
Brief Character Description: A giggly, fun, patient mare, Hullaballoon is a balloon artist who's known to occasionally dabble in face painting.

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

Scaramouche Fandango
Crew

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:34 am
Name: So Long And Thanks For All The Fish (Thanks for All The Fish works too, but... HHG is kind of incredibly important to me and so I'd dearly love the full name if at all possible.)
Type: Merphony
Build: SUPER SQUISHY- he's basically a marshmallow
Body: Kinda like a Pacific white-sided dolphin?
Eyes: Bright blue!
Hair: Messy
Cutie Mark 8D: A leaping dolphin with a fish in its mouth
Brief Character Description: I'll fill this out when it's not 2:30 AM.
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff