Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Then what's a gay "supposed" to do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotAMistake

Tipsy Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:12 pm
fox_misharu
I have to admit though, I kinda am some stereotypes of gay guys, but it's not INTENTIONAL

User Image
It's not that Ravenclaws are smarter than you.

Yeah same here. I fit some of the 'gay' stereotypes and I don't realize that I am.

Except it totally is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:26 pm
Taeryyn
"In my spare time, I paint chickens mauve, then torture them with dental drills, and sacrifice them to Satan. If I have time, I mix in the blood with my protein smoothies. It's unbelievable what it does for your complexion. The only thing better is orphan tears."

"Wait, are they male chickens and male orphans?"  

Invincible Youth

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 pm
according to a friend i meet absolutely no of the sterotypes for being gay....
Buuuut i just had a random thought

Are there stereotypes for being bi-sexual? I know kinda off topic but though just hit me  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:21 am
She Promised You Cookies
Mistress Le Gasp
Shanna66
lol sad part is though, most of the gay men i know have taken up careers in hair and theatre

Well, it's good to have men in the theatre business. I was recently in a musical, and half of the male characters were played by girls. We had two guys in the whole cast.

Kind of ironic. I mean, back in the day, only men were allowed in the theatre. Now we have girls playing men's parts. XD

We tend to have some males in our drama class, and they're the straightest guys I know. As far as I know. There is only a 1:3 ratio of guys to girls.

Honestly, the most talented male actor I know is really straight. I mean, like, REALLY straight. xp  

Mistress Le Gasp

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:34 pm
well thats bitchy... honest to god i only make fun of gay people if their on tv and they dress up like girls and have fake boobs o.o but i still cant believe someone would say that.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff