Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Please help! I'm freaking out!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhenTheDay-MetTheNight1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:39 pm
I recently told the girl I like about my feelings for her. She's gay, and we are literally IMing as I type this. Neither of us have much relationship experience so we are at a standstill. She liked me before, but now has a crush on my straight friend. But she says she still likes me. I'm so confused! I don't know what to do! We put our feelings out there but she is very...closed off. Stuff has definitly gone down in her life, and usually she doesn't talk about her feelings. I'm ecstatic that she is talking to me at all, but I need some advice crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:06 pm
Well the reason why i believe that shes not telling you about her feeling is because either she may have already done it to a previous crush and was let down hard or that hes may be a little hesitant about what your reaction would be if she did. Another would be the relationship experience, those who have had a bf or gf for a short amount of time are prone to think that it may be impossible to be in one or that the emotional side of one can be a little difficult what with trust. If you would like to i'm just putting this out there, have all three of us talk about everything and see if i cant help you two get comfortable and perhaps get on the path of you two becoming a sweet and wonderful couple. Just IM me if you have any other questions that id be glad to help you with.

OmanisNocturnes

WhenTheDay-MetTheNight1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:15 pm
Thank you so much smile I really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:16 pm
smile its my pleasure to help those in need.  

OmanisNocturnes

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff