Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
So this new Friends Chat...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archestra Peiyrui

2,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 pm
So this new Friends Chat...I looked at it...and decided, "What the hey," and reserved a space for 7 days (20,000gold). If anyone feels like using it, it's password protected.

Meadow
P/W: cheesecake1234

I will most likely by frequenting it because I currently have nothing else to do. I've been stuck in a house babysitting seven animals for almost two weeks now and am slowly going crazy. I have no life...anymore D:

EDIT: Awwr, motherhell...I assumed only the Meadow room was open for use because it was the only one with a [Rent] button. Turns out you're supposed to move the mouse-cursor over the room you want and the [Rent] button will appear. Because of this, I made a Meadow when I could have made a Beach. I wanted the beach ;_;

I'm a sucker for any shade of light-blue.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:00 pm
I guess what can be done is someone who is going to use the room should post here telling others that s/he will be in the room. Then, when they decide to leave, come back and edit their post notifying their departure from the room.  

Archestra Peiyrui

2,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items