Hi guys.I'm making another RP on here. ((My first was "Neko University Tornado.")) This RP is for everyone,especially BEP (Black Eyed Peas) fans.((Black Eyed Peas,The Black Eyed Peas,call them whatever you want.))((I put "RP for everyone" as "rp4everyone" *please excuse my number usage* to save space.)) Let me tell the plot of the RP.

Skitty ((My NU character)) finds out that the Neko Black Eyed Peas are coming to perform at a concert at Neko University.She tells her friends,especially her Neko Black Eyed Peas-loving friends.When the Neko Black Eyed Peas arrive at the university,Skitty goes to help the 4 Neko Black Eyed Peas members set up the stage.But when Skitty falls in love with not 1,but 2 Neko Black Eyed Peas members,what will happen?Somehow,Skitty will find a way through her love triangle.
((Neko Black Eyed Peas=real life Black Eyed Peas))
((The four Neko Black Eyed Peas members I need are Will.i.am,Apl.de.ap,Fergie,and Taboo.Basically,I need 3 boys *1 boy to play Will.i.am,another boy to play Apl.de.ap,and another boy to be Taboo* and 1 girl *Fergie* for the Neko Black Eyed Peas group.Note...I need the Black Eyed Peas fans *and some NU students" to come to the concert.Please come to my RP,guys))
~Stardust Cookie~
~Skitty~
~I'm serious,I need Black Eyed Peas fans,4 people *3 guys,1 girl* to play the Neko Black Eyed Peas members*,and NU students for this RP.We might even have some Yaoi-Yuri scenes with some of the Neko Black Eyed Peas members. *smirks at the Yaoi-Yuri fact...I mean no offense to any Yaoi-Yuri fans*~