Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]
[PRP] Little sister! Let's have a chat. [Beag'bás & Ena]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:21 am

User ImageBeag'bás allowed herself to let out a soft yawn, front legs stretching out in front of her slowly before she flexed each of her digits. "Hm.. M'kay." Satisfied with the small cracks and pops her joints made, she rumbled softly, pulling her legs back toward herself. Finally, the young lioness lowered her head, resting it on the ground gently before tucking her muzzle under her tail tuft.

She was curled up? Check. She was comfortable? Check. Nothing but the sound of her sibling's sleepy breathing could be heard? Check. She was ready to get back to bed.

"... Ugh." Why she had woken up at such an ungodly hour this morning, she'd never know. What Bee' did know, however, was that she couldn't manage to get herself back to sleep.

Sighing, she shifted her head to look in the direction of the family den's entrance. "Wonderful." She had woken up so early that it was dark out and there were still stars in the sky. What was she supposed to do? Beag'bás mumbled under her breath, giving a bleary-eyed blink before sitting up.

Making sure to keep quiet, lest she wake one of her younger siblings, she slowly started to make her way - no, sneak her way - out of the den.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:41 am
User Image

Ena was sleeping soundly when she heard something. She had always been a light sleeper, due to the twin siblings always playing tricks on her if she was stupid enough to fall asleep around them. When she was opened her eyes up to see what had woken her up she noticed her big sister slowly making her way through the field of her family's sleeping bodies.

When Bee reached the cave Ena had already gotten up and bounded over her brothers and sisters and reached the entrance to the family cave. She followed her big sister outside and when they were finally far enough away from the cave she said, "Bee, what are you doing?"

Kira_of_the_Flame

Fashionable Mage

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:38 am

Needless to say, Beag'bás was startled.

The young lioness nearly gave out a cry of surprise, catching herself by quickly biting at her lip. Being caught so soon after she had slipped out of the den was not what she had been expecting. No, not at all. "O-oh, Ena. Hello." To see that it was just one of her younger siblings and not an adult? Such a relief! Beag'bás gave a quick look around - to check if any of the other youngsters had decided to follow as well - before leaning down to give a nuzzle of greeting to little Ena. "I thought everyone else was still sleeping. You... startled me." Her? Being startled? That was new.

"I couldn't get back to sleep. I was just going ou-.." She stopped herself before saying anything more, a look of thought on her face as she eyed her half-sister a moment. Was this really the smartest thing to do, telling Ena? 'What to do, what to do.. Hm.' Well.. it... wouldn't hurt to have someone else tag along, would it? "I was.. sneaking out for a bit." Bee' smiled, gently nudging at the cub. "Would you like to tag along with? I was just planning on walkin' around a little before coming back. Or.. are you still sleepy?"

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:57 am
"Hi!" she replied as she smiled at her older sister. Ena laughed when her big sister admitted that she had startled her. "Sorry to scare you Bee, I was just wondering why you were leaving and didn't want to wake anyone else up." she told her big sister before nuzzling her back.

"Sure I would love to go 'sneak' out with you Bee, where did you want to go?" she told her. "I'm not tired at all really, I wake up before everyone usually." she admitted.

Kira_of_the_Flame

Fashionable Mage

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:31 am

"Not sleepy, hm? Alright then." Beag'bás gave an affirmative nod of her head, glancing back at the den before turning her attention back to Ena. "Mm.. Nowhere too far, I think." She leaned down to rasp her tongue over a patch of ruffled fur on her front leg, daintily - rather unusual for her - smoothing it a few times before she was satisfied. "Y'know, don't want mother and father to notice us being out and about at this time of morning or anything like that. We don't wanna get in trouble~"

"How abouuuut.." Her voice trailed off as she tried to think of somewhere for the two of them to head off to. What on earth could two sisters do at this time of morning without waking anyone? "Hm.. How 'bouuuut we go find a nice patch of grass to romp around in? I'm up to stretching my legs a little, if you are."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:56 am
Ena nodded in agreement, she loved playing in the grass. What cub didn't infact. "That sounds fun!" She started to really get excited and was hopping all around her sister as they walked together. As they walked together Ena started thinking and looked up at her almost grown up sister.

"Whats it like being immune Bee?" She looked at her sincerly, honestly curious about the difference between herself and Bee.

Kira_of_the_Flame

Fashionable Mage

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items