Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:52 am
User Image

Runya had ducked back into the pride long enough to ensure her den was arranged properly for two new additions. She was a Succubus, yes...but no way in hell was she going to foster her soon-to-be new additions to the pride out! SHE was the one bringing them in, and SHE would raise them, make sure they were well taught and well adjusted for the cub-nurses and teachers. Satisfied that her den was ready, she made her way back out, starting towards the borders, looking like she was just going on a pleasure stroll.

At least until an unfamiliar scent within the pride caught her attention. Oh? Someone new? The little ones wouldn't be joining her quite yet...she could afford to investigate.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

Yiska was pretty new to the pride. He had been waiting outside of the pride for a little while, getting used to the way they work and spending time with Bele. Bele was a very interesting creature, she made him interested into life again. Not that long ago he was in horrible shape, all skin and bones and now he was strong and muscle. He had his shape back and it was something that he had really missed having. He also missed being okay with other creatures. He hated others for a really long time and it was only recently that he had been interested into getting along with others.

He was wandering out of his den and around the pride to get used to it. He had been spending a good amount of his time with Bele and it was now time to wander around for a little bit and see the pride and get used to everything. On top of that he could possibly meet some one else and thas what he was about to do. he paused as he smelt some one else. He was curious of who it was. He paused at the scent before heading in the direction of it curious of who it was.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:02 am
It didn't take long for Runya to see the source of the new scent. She almost recoiled when she saw him: another lion in the pride with white on him. What was with the lions bearing white?! Hmph, no matter. Best she know her fellow demons, and what side they were on. She walked towards him with the usual careless saunter to her steps that she kept around others.

"Well, well. Nice to see a new face around~." If it weren't for the white on him, he'd be a handsome one, too! Nice and strong, a full mane, and such an interesting pattern of markings!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm
Yiska looked at the female and bowed his head in respect, he wasn't sure at all if that was a way that lions greeted each other in this pride but he was so used to greeting others like that. He smiled once again then flicked his hair out of his eyes and then smiled at her, it was really more of a smirk, there were very few times where he would smile at some one however right now was one of those moments where he was happy to meet some one. He liked to meet new faces, he was pretty excited for his new pride.

"It is nice to meet you. It is very nice to meet you." He smirked once again and looked at her. "I was looking for a sparing partner, do you know where I can find some one to spar with?" He questioned her curiously, he enjoyed being able to hang out with some one around this time and get some sparing done.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:12 pm
Sparring? Well...she didn't normally fight, but this was quite a good looking newbie. Sparring could be a good way to gauge him. "I could spar with you. I don't fight often...but I don't let myself get rusty." Her mother would kill her if she let herself get rusty. Oh the disadvantages to having Hakuna'jina as a mother.  
[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games