Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:14 am
She rebels against getting held; I held her twice now. First time, hissing and biting. Second time, tail rattling.
Now she is rebelling against even being a snake. She thinks she'd rather be a monkey. Last night I caught her doing something I've never really seen either of my snakes do. Hanging off the top of the cage, by her tail. Perfectly able to get onto the ground, but no, she perfered to just hang there.
What a silly snake.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 am
Why not just let her settle in for a week or two? You just brought her home, let her settle in and get comfortable before you start handling her.  

Whiskey On A Sunday

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:57 am
~~

Off-topic: OMG YOU'RE A PUKING SKELETAL PIRATE!

On-topic: LOL! Was she okay? xD But yes, let her settle in.

I can relate though: I had two hamsters a few years back.

Princess and Knight. While Knight the black-and-white hamster rarely bit(although was an escape artist), Princess the albino hamster was NOT your regular pretty and kind fairy tale princess. Oh no. That hamster was EVIIIIILLLL! She hated me. Always bit me and my family when we tried to clean her cage. Hell, the lil' demon even had RED EYES! gonk
Looking back on it, I was rather young, so maybe I held her wrong and she felt frightened?

~~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 am
Whiskey On A Sunday
Why not just let her settle in for a week or two? You just brought her home, let her settle in and get comfortable before you start handling her.

My mom wouldn't stfu about me getting her out because she wanted to see what she'd do so I was like 'OKAY, ONE TIME, FOR A FEW SECONDS'  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:11 am
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

Princess and Knight. While Knight the black-and-white hamster rarely bit(although was an escape artist), Princess the albino hamster was NOT your regular pretty and kind fairy tale princess. Oh no. That hamster was EVIIIIILLLL! She hated me. Always bit me and my family when we tried to clean her cage. Hell, the lil' demon even had RED EYES! gonk
Looking back on it, I was rather young, so maybe I held her wrong and she felt frightened?

~~

Kalypso has red eyes too. Come to think of it so does my nippy rat. Maybe this says something.
edit:
how am I a skeletal pirate D: this is actually a cosplay  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:20 am
iDiru
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

~~

Kalypso has red eyes too. Come to think of it so does my nippy rat. Maybe this says something.
edit:

~~

Well...ghostly evil pirate XD
That's definitely telling us something...hmm....o_O

~~

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:36 am
Vegeta_Lover239
iDiru
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

~~

edit:

~~

~~

It's a loose cosplay of this:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:38 am
iDiru
Vegeta_Lover239
iDiru
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

~~

edit:

~~

~~

*SNEEEP*

~~

One: That was disturbing. xp
Two: WOW that's pretty accurate cosplaying! o_o

~~

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:43 am
Vegeta_Lover239
iDiru
Vegeta_Lover239
iDiru
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

~~

edit:

~~

~~

*SNEEEP*

~~

One: That was disturbing. xp
Two: WOW that's pretty accurate cosplaying! o_o

~~

Ohhhh that's only the haaalf of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:24 pm
LE GASP! Dexter has a tail!? lol, I was unaware. He's so cute, what an Aussie pose.

Totally off topic, sorry, couldn't help myself.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
iDiru
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

~~

edit:

~~

~~

hmmm to add on to the red eye thing... Jethro is the more bity of the boys... but i think it may just be to me getting out of the habit of holding him.... and him being an older...kind of grumpier man... he bit me in the neck a month or two ago @_@ Vampire Gerbil!

anyways... yeah I would say let the little nyphm get settled in hehe  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:43 am
my milk snake does that all the time. i love the tail rattling. ive given up on getting him hand friendly, at least he doesnt try to bite anymore but after a couple years of being handled and still acting how he does, yeah, we just gave up. besides, he is active enough where we can watch him slither around all day if we want so we are happy just to watch and not hold him.  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items