Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
Confuzzled

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you confused too?
  What? no!
  not really
  kinda
  i am...
  yesh i am T3T
  oh you too?
View Results

Fun Sized Toy

Player

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 am
I'm so confuzzled.

I have no idea whats going on at the guild... and no one gets back to me T3T  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:24 pm
You want to know what's going on? :0

Roleplay: There are two subforums for roleplay. One is for advanced roleplayers (The Big Top subforum), while the other is for casual (Casual RP). If you wish to roleplay in the advance subforum, make a thread in Circus Employees subforum and follow the skeleton provided in there (and wait for acceptance) before rping in advance. Both advance and casual rp are set up the same way, three different circuses to side in, and both probably follow the same plotline (rivalry for the most part).

The Big Top have started its rp, but it's going slow. There's no activity going on in the Casual RP at all.

Guild Project/Contests (for fun): There's a quiz contest being hosted by Silent, for those who are interested in getting free art from her. There's the mystery contest being ran by me, but I guess I'm going to shut it down because nothing's going there (and I lost interest in it). There's also the Tarot Cards project, where you pick a tarot card that best fit your OC and you draw it out.

Other Things: We have couple members posting fanfictions of their OC in The Heralds subforum. Couple of members have a shop going on to draw art or sell items for gold in the Members Shop subforum. One user has a thread in the main guild forum showing progress of her clay project (based off of Loyal and crew) and would like to hear some input. Most activity is going on in Chats, talking about how everyone's doing in life.  

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

BM Vivi

Questionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm
Thanks  
❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games