Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
~Fight for life, fight for power~ {1x1 RP} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaviers Pride

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:33 pm
BadBadRomance
cute? i don't no if i will take that compliment. cute is not in my vocabulary, anyways thanks.Imbibe in your mind that bad people is pervading this days, you have to be very careful. he noticed that he is still leaping the girl, he love the way that the girl she is looking for a long time is now in her arms. should I kill her now? yes i guess there is no point not to.he puts kal down and he was about to grab his sword but a man appears,Kal! the man says, ive been looking for you, where have you been? Im so worried. Argh my chance is spoiled. what? kal ask, oh I said who is he? . . .

{Hu??? Who said her name??? confused }  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm
Angelic_Denamd
BadBadRomance
cute? i don't no if i will take that compliment. cute is not in my vocabulary, anyways thanks.Imbibe in your mind that bad people is pervading this days, you have to be very careful. he noticed that he is still leaping the girl, he love the way that the girl she is looking for a long time is now in her arms. should I kill her now? yes i guess there is no point not to.he puts kal down and he was about to grab his sword but a man appears,Kal! the man says, ive been looking for you, where have you been? Im so worried. Argh my chance is spoiled. what? kal ask, oh I said who is he? . . .

{Hu??? Who said her name??? confused }

^^ dunno it just pass by, it will leave after kal say who is it, maybe her father?  

BadBadRomance

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Xaviers Pride

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm
{um.... ok it will be her father.}
"Dad?!" Kal`s head snaps up looking at her father. "Kallee you were supposed to be home hou-.... oh... I see. you don`t come home because you`re flirting with a boy." He glares folding his arms. "Well now you have to come home." He says clenching his teeth and grabbing her wrist pulling her up. as they walk away Vaughn saw the delicate stone glowing in her chest.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff