Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply Fursona's R Us
Alan Armstrong and Crazy Sunshine (WIP, details may change)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alisa Zolner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 am
Name: Alan Armstrong
Sex: Male
Species: Chimera, 89% human, genetically altered bloodline.
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 218 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde

Personality Profile: Contrary to his massive, muscular appearance, Alan is actually a deeply intellectual person, with a very clear, focused way of thinking. Tending to do everything by rote, by the book, by regulation, he tends to strike people as either a naive little boy or a genius of a pragmatist. Either way, it's his focus and knowledge - particularly, knowledge of the maintenance and operation of complex, heavy machinery - that landed him his role as Armored Infantry. When situations get much heavier than planned for, he is either the first or the last to be called. However, off the battlefield, he is withdrawn and introverted, even arguably cloistered.

History: Under construction.

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_____

Name: Crazy Sunshine
Sex: Male
Species: Psychomorphic (Rabbit, Unknown compound, traits of acid, speed, and ecstasy)
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 112 lbs
Fur: Sky Blue
Skin: White
Eyes: Silver
Hair & Tail: Blonde

Personality Profile: In many ways, Crazy Sunshine makes Alan uncomfortable. It's not just his impulsiveness, his affection, or his passion. In many ways, Crazy Sunshine is frighteningly close to being a reincarnation of his murdered childhood friend. While the bunny is often lost in a daze, he is an exciteable creature, with a big heart and a great inner fire, though it's easy to label him naive (and for obvious reasons). If not for his unfortunate condition as a Psychomorph, he might amount to something great. If nothing else, he has a (blunt, passionate, if cheesy) way of inciting the best in others, and he always seems to see the best in others, as well. For reasons unknown, Crazy Sunshine is also one of the very rare Psychomorphs who retain relative emotional stability in tense, even violent situations.

History: Commissioned as a pleasure pet by an eccentric billionaire, Crazy Sunshine's original owner often proved not to have nearly enough time for him, instead leaving him in the care of the overworked, underloved butler of the estate. However, the budding friendship wasn't to be; His owner's identity as a would-be supervillain (the infamous Black Talon, no less!) was discovered, and his home was raided. Crazy naively defended his owner to the best of his ability but was easily incapacitated. Alan Armstrong, after spearheading the assault, volunteered to take care of the grief-stricken rabbit personally... Thus beginning their rather mismatched affair.

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 am
Sounds like an interesting character to meet. I look forward to seeing how you incorporate Crazy into the RP. Makes me wonder though if your Alan and my Alan would get along? They may work together even, but I suppose that doesn't mean the two would have any sort of connection. I think the personalities would clash a little bit. But then... who knows? They say opposites attract. xD Could really go either way. :3 Up to you what happens, of course, but it could make for mildly interesting side story. 3nodding  

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Vice Captain

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 am
I concur. Both characters are well put together.  
Fursona's R Us

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games