EL OH EL

TL;DR.

Summary of all this. Give me cool names?

Okay. -deep breathes-

I know this should be in the Herald sub-forum but this is my half-arsed way of getting traffic into the main forum.

I've been battling myself for a few days(weeks) about an idea. I want to write a proper fanfiction for the Cirque du Gothique. I've written little blurbs and one shots about Loyal, I love that imbécile, but nothing major. Now I really want to write about the entire troupe and their insanity.
This is all thanks to Arcana Break. It's just sort of brought back that idea I had.

But what, you may ask, stopped me from writing it in the first place?

Besides college, naming people. I wanted an entire circus and I am bloody terrible at naming things circus-y.

As such, I would like your help. Please?
Could help me name a few of the remaining characters that I have planned for the fic?
These characters are either canon or inspired by the items that came with the CI Cirque du Gothique.

Named/Canon
The Ringmaster – Monsieur Loyal
The Freak Show – Cordis the Inside Out Boy
The Clown – Buttons the Pierrot
The Acrobats – Genevieve and Lorraine
The Cat Circus – Colonel Praline Pepperpot
The Puppeteer – Baalim and his puppet Eve
The Firebreather – Fiammetta
The Illusionist – Ecartè the Great Magician
The Daredevil – Gunpowder
The Tiger Tamer – Valda the Marvelous

Named/OC
Tight Rope Walker – Catalina the Highwire Belladonna
Make-up Artist - Allessandra the Maquillage
Seamstress - Adel la Sanguine

Unnamed/OC
Sword Eater – _____________the Cutlass
Mime – __________ Le Saltimbanque
Strongman – _________The Mighty
Juggler –
Jester – ___________ the Harlequin
The Fortune Teller/Madame Gypsy -
Madame Gypsy is probably my most important OC. I've given her a hundred different names until now and I feel none of them match. I do like Velvetine, but she's too young (and new) for the role I have planned for the Fortuneteller. Velvetine may appear later in my fic.

Possible OC?
Not Entirely Necessary
The Caretaker –
The Concierge –
The Food vendor –
The Game attendant -
???

Please feel free to add to any of these sections and suggest names and epithets to people I've already named. (And maybe I can add someone's OC/RP plot into the story?) I've had a few chapters written, all incomplete. What I would like to do is write at least one chapter concentrated on each different character. All from their act to a bit of their past and their direct interaction with Loyal.
And maybe if this gets enough replies and I name all the characters...I can put this into the Heralds sub-forum and post the fic there?

Thanks guys!