Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply Fursona's R Us
~Kallen Vale~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Good!
  Bad!
View Results

Kallen Vale

Profitable Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:20 pm
:: Mmm critique of character or a general opinion would be much appreciated in the comment section below. sweatdrop I'd like to know if its a good character or not. ::
Name: Kallen Vale pronounced Call-en
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1" (185.42cm)
Weight: 150lbs. (68kg.)
Species: Lion/ Arctic Rabbit hybrid Labbit
Weaknesses: Just about the same as most living creatures save ice, oh and chocolate, he goes batshit crazy for chocolate

Bio: Kallen doesn't know much about the modern world that he now finds himself immersed in. He originated from a small tribe of arctic hares that resides on Victoria Island in the arctic circle, who saw him as an outcast and an abomination due to his mixed blood. His mother had been seduced and had mated with a lion that was exploring the frozen wastes. Upon discovering that she was pregnant his 'father' had up and disappeared, abandoning him and his mother.
She became an outcast of the village, tolerated only because she was one of their kin. The same courtesy hardly extended to Kallen as his appearance clearly marked that he was an outcast and did not belong with them.
Kallen was ill treated as soon as he could walk, constantly reminded of his difference within the community. His hate merely grew as he was shunned from everyone he knew, when he tried to take a wife of his own he was cast out. Told he could not be with anyone due to his tainted blood.
He left the frigid north at seventeen, saying good bye to no one as he had no one whom he cared for. His wanderings eventually took him south where modern civilization was flourishing, bringing about its own host of problems as he was a mere 'savage' and new to the customs of the people he found himself surrounded by.

His lack of knowledge of the world around him led him to become a voracious reader, snagging every book he could get his hands on to better grasp the language and workings of the world around him. Though he's trying his hardest to blend in with the world around him certain things still elude him, like peoples problems with body image and the way he dresses.

Appearance: Due to his mixed heritage he was slightly more muscular then the rest of his kin. However he still remained lithe and quick on his feet. Upon leaving the North he found the temperature nearly unbearable for clothing and is most of the time clad in a mere white and light blue loin cloth, the back split into an upside down V to accommodate his tail. He usually keeps his feet and ankles wrapped in bandages due to them being sensitive to touch, and not a bad sensitive either so he tries to avoid people touching his feet.
Unique to his tribe was bio-luminescent body fluids, the resulting mix of blood extended this bio-luminescence further then just saliva.

His ice blue eyes glow eerily in the dark along with his tongue and nails. His blood may be as red as any others when exposed to high amounts of oxygen but when it is within his body it is a blue color giving the inside of his mouth, his tongue and paw pads a blue color. He recently discovered that the areas of his body not covered in fur taste like blue raspberry.

Piercings: 26
4 in each ear
3 tongue bars
3 bridge piercings
3 tail bars
5 ladder bars
2 eyebrow
1 lip ring

Line art done by me (aka Senka Volan), colored and heavily edited by Moki Ookami a.k.a (BunnyBonez, Lulu) via photoshop
Kallen Vale 5/28/2010

:: Old Kallen Concept line art by me, colored by Lulu::

User Image

Theme Song  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:16 pm
Well he sounds delicious. lol *is a big fan of berry flavors*

It's a good profile. You have his backstory well thought out, and it makes sense. People are prejudice against those who are different so why would it be different with anthros? Kallen is fleshed out nicely here and I can't wait to see him in action. ^_^

-l- Psychotic Saint -l-

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kallen Vale

Profitable Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Thank ya kindly, makes me proud to hear when I do I good job fleshing out one of my characters. I based him a little off my own experiences being a mutt myself haha.

Fursona's R Us

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games