[PRP}Prank Me{Randa x Slausale}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image

Slausale munched on a hare leg. She found it ironic that she had caught it. She who couldn't run like a cheetah should. True that it had run right in front of her in its fright. She had wondered what had scared it and thought it was probably a hawk or something. Still it was a good meal for her. She crunched though the bone and sighed with happiness. It wasn't often she got to taste hare.

She did a quick look around. All she didn't need now was someone to come along and steal her meal. Of course, that is most likely what will happen, she thought. If she had or got something good, there was always someone around to take it away. Again she looked before taking another bite.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Randa moved casually over the pride lands, looking for his next big scheme. Somewhere out there, evil was just waiting to be done. And he was going to do it, by gum! As long as he was destined to be the most evil super villain in all of the rogue lands, in all of any lands, then he would continue to mock and hurt people whenever the opportunity presented itself. Call it practice.

And he was a lion who needed a lot of practice.

Evil wasn’t actually one of his strong points.

Wandering along, he soon saw a cheetah champing on a small animal she had apparently caught. A hare, perhaps? Smiling, he made his way over, dawning a worried expression as he got close enough, picking up his pace with the start of his great act. “Hey you!” he called, “what are you doing?! Don’t eat that hare! It’s poisonous! Didn’t you know?”

And so the games began again.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 pm
Slausale had gotten most of the rabbit safely inside her, when a voice startled her. She twitched nervously when she saw the lion coming toward her. "I.... I wasn't doing nuthin! Just found that little piece there, you can have it!" She blinked when she registered what he'd said.

"Poisonous?" The cheetah looked nervously at the remains of her meal. She didn't feel any different. "What kind of poison?" She knew there were poison out there, but she really didn't have much experience with them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 am
Haha, so far so good.

“oh, it’s a very terrible poison! You feel fine one minute, and then BAM, you’re dead!” He moved beside her, looking down at the rabbit that had been mostly ingested already. “Yup,” he hummed, “yup, that’s definitely a poisonous kind of rabbit, for sure! But don’t worry- I know there’s an antidote for you!” He looked at her, grinning hopefully. Maybe he could make her do gross things. That was evil, wasn’t it? Right?

Right?

“Come over here! I hear if you drink muddy water and eat a couple of plants, you’ll be fine! Why don’t we look for the plants, then you just have to eat them!” yuck, eating plants- that was such a horrible thing to have to do. He hoped she would fall for it.

Watching a lion eat something unnatural to their diet would be hilarious, and probably evil, too.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:26 am
Slausale looked agast at the lion. She would just fall over dead? Her ears laid back as her mind went into its normal channels. Yup, that sounded like a fate that would befall her. The cheetah looked suspiciously at him when he mentioned antidote. That wasn't normal for her luck. "Are you sure its an antidote, and you know the ingredients?"

Reluctantly she took a couple slow steps toward him. More likely he was leading her away so he could eat her. She shuddered at the thought. Why couldn't she ever get a break in her life. Maybe she should warn him. Slausale looked at the lion worriedly. "Um, excuse me. Mr lion. Um, you see I have this sort of bad luck that follows me everywhere. I know your trying to help, but I wouldn't want it to rub off on you too. Are you sure you still want to show me the antidote?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 pm
“I wouldn’t worry about that!” The male replied with a flash of his teeth, grinning at her in a comforting, yet slightly teasing way, “I happen to be pretty immune to bad luck! Guess it comes from helping others out so much, you know? I’m a very good lion.” He was also enjoying himself too much. If he got too carried away, he knew she wouldn’t believe him anymore.

Maybe he needed to tone it down.

Letting his grin dissolve into a more sincere, calmer smile, he motioned for her to follow him, nodding his head so they could start a hunt for some gross plants he could have her munch on and laugh about later. Minion would be so proud of him- doing evil all on his own! Of course, he had no idea that his ‘evil’ was actually pretty lax.

“Maybe you bad luck is turning around just because you’re around me,” he offered after a moment, “my good luck could be strong than your bad luck, right? So don’t worry too much about it and put your faith in me- I won’t let you down.”

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:35 pm
Slausale couldn't help but worry. She was always focused on what bad thing could and would go wrong next. "Ar...are you really sure you want to take that risk? I've had bad luck all my life. It shouldn't be given to someone as nice as you." She hated to consider her bad luck overcoming his good luck. It wasn't fair to him.

She limped as she went to slowly follow. Maybe if she didn't walk too close to him it would be alright. Slausale didn't think his luck could really change hers. She was doomed to a bad luck, hard life. It wouldn't be polite to argue with someone trying to help her. Especially when he could attack and she couldn't do anything about it. "Alright," she murmured softly, to keep him happy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:46 pm
Ah… he was actually starting to feel kind of bad. She seemed so sure that her bad luck was going to rub off on him. That she couldn’t do anything without it going wrong. And he was going to play a mean prank on her! For what? For laughs? Because he was so very evil? That was all well and good, but she already seemed upset.

Maybe he wasn’t a bad as he liked to think- it was difficult for him to want to continue the prank when she looked so upset.

He sat down suddenly, pouting. “This isn’t fair!” he wailed suddenly, "why do you have to be so sad?! I feel like I'm really not doing what I'm supposed to be doing and that's not right! I'm Randa! Master of villainy!"

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 pm
He what? Slausale stared at him in utter confusion as he sat down and started wailing. Wasn't that suppose to be her?! The cheetah stood there for several long moments as his words took their time sinking in. Master of villainy what?

"I.... I don't understand sir. My life is miserable, and I don't have anything to be happy about." The bad times greatly outweighed the few good times in her memory. She gulped and hoped she didn't upset him, "wh.... what are you suppose to be doing?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 pm
magnadearel

“I’m supposed to be the master of villainy, spreading my evil name across the lands! And your supposed to be another one of my victims, falling for my tricks and suffering because of it! But you’re suffering TOO much and now I feel bad! Ah! I suck at being evil! I suck!” He sighed and rolled around in the dirt, making a show of himself as he vented his frustrations.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to upset you so much. I just wanted you to think I was a super villain...” He frowned and watched her, an apologetic look in his eyes. “If your life is so miserable, you should become evil too! Like I did! Then you can have fun at the expense of others. Well… sometimes.”

Things didn’t always work out.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:12 pm
Cajanic

Slausale could not believe this lion's reaction. She watched in utter confusion as he raged and rolled in the dirt. Meanwhile her mind was working on the words he was saying. He wanted to be the master of villany? It made her feel a bit awkward when he started to apologize. She needed to find a way out of this. Slausale glanced around for a fast solution. Then it hit her.

"Well clearly you are the master of villiany." She sounded very sure of herself for once. "What you did was very mean and evil... and villiany. It's my curse affecting you is why you're feeling like this. Should anyone ask me about you I will tell them you are the meanest lion I have ever met." Somehow she was sure that being evil wouldn't work for her, but maybe she could help this lion. Slausale was postive once he was away from her he would go back to being his normal evily self. "Will that suffice?" she asked him hopefully.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm
magnadearel

Randa stopped rolling, looking up at the female when she spoke to him. She thought he really was a master villain? “Would you really?! That would be absolutely amazing!” He laughed, jumping to his paws. Suddenly, he felt like he could go and do one hundred more evil deeds.

Anything to continue to spread his reputation across the rogue lands!

“Well, I’m sorry I was a little too evil with you. I promise next time I will try to be the right level of villainous! I promise.” He smiled lightly and started to move away from her, looking over her shoulder and nodding his head. “Well, I hope you, uh, figure out the curse thing. I’d help but I’m a bad guy, so I… can’t. Bye!” With that, he ran off, too scatter brained to really stick around for long.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:45 am
Cajanic
Fin!

The change was instantanious. She flicked her ears to keep her face straight and nodded solemnly. "I really will." Slausale looked away shyly for a moment. "Think nothing of it. I have no doubt you'll do perfectly. Oh I completely understand. Good bye master villian." She waved her tail until he was out of sight. Lions, particularly that lion, were weird, she thought to herself. With that the cheetahess rose to her feet and limped away.  
[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games