Hello, My Name Is: Pixy

But I've Been Called: Rainbow, Acid Angel, Miss Stix

In Case The Breasts Didn't Give It Away I'm A: Female

A Lady Never Tells Her Age, But I'm No Lady: 19

Now Comes The Fun Part, What Am I: Intravene (Ferret/Coyote Hybrid)

You Can Pick Your Poison, But Mine Is: LSD

The One Who Looks After Me Is: No One! I'm Rogue!

Not That It Matters But I'm: Bisexual

That Being Said I'm: Single

The Physical Is An Illusion, But This Is What It Looks Like Anyway:
~Height: 5’9”
~Weight: 175 lbs
~Body Type: Curvy, with the elongated torso and muzzle like that of a Ferret
~Bust: 38 C
~Hair: Pure white, long and straight falling down to the center of her back, deep side part, sometimes tied back at the base of her neck, side swept bangs fall across her face and sometimes cover her left eye.
~Eyes: Opal, mostly a silvery white with flecks of different colors in them and a blue outer ring, long black eyelashes, usually either far off and spacey or alight with mischief.
~Ears: Black, pointy, and fluffy coyote ears with a electric blue stripe along the outer edge.
~Tail: Black coyote tail with electric blue stripes around it.
~Internal Flesh: Electric Blue
~Fur/Markings: Shiny, soft, black fur kept well groomed and short. She has the normal ferret markings around her eyes in electric blue and blue stripes around her torso.
~Clothing: Pixy opts for comfort over style, often wearing a simple white tank top with flared jeans or jean shorts, often accessorized with a black and white studded belt, rainbow striped knee socks, and fingerless leather gloves.

This Is Me In A Nutshell: Pixy is tripping all the time. She feels a deep connection to the universe that she wishes to share with everyone. Most of the time she’s pretty mellow, sitting around and bonding with the cosmic world. She loves people and enjoys touching them so they can “sync up” and become as one. Basically she is the common “hippy” type of person, as well as very giggly. She is one of the few of her kind that is fully aware that she is on drugs and she actually wants to try more, thinking that it will further her spiritual experience. This puts her on the watch list and makes her extremely affectionate with other Psychomorphs.

These Things Make My World Go Round:
> Drugs
> Day-Glo Paint
> Touching
> Music (especially from the 60’s)
> Flashing Lights

These Are The Things Bad Trips Are Made Of:
> Small Spaces
> Sudden Noises
> Rules/Authority
> Storms
> Violence

And This Shit Just Freaks Me Out:
> Death
> Becoming Disconnected
> Being Trapped
> Heights
> The World Being Taken Over by Disgruntled Furniture

I Am The Master... Of Certain Things: Confusing the hell out of people, philosophizing, and speaking in riddles are just a few of Pixy’s talents. She often “syncs up” with people and claims to be able to then share their thoughts and feelings, which most of the time can be surprisingly accurate. She has a strong sense of empathy and is good at reading others, using that to either help or tease them. Also she has the uncanny ability to sneak up on people all the time.

My Kiss Will Drive You Crazy: It’s debatable whether her kisses taste like Skittles or Pixy Stix, but either way the affects stay the same. These affects are sleeplessness, tremors, increased heart rate, a trance-like mellow, altered sense of time, sense of thought sharing, ego death, and mild hallucinations focused around colors and geometric patterns that move over surfaces as well as a additional perceived dimension. Most trips act as a spiritual experience, connecting the user and the universe as one.