[PRP] Eating Grass is Gross [Chizoba, Caoilainn]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 pm
User ImageChizoba was out in the sun as was his usual habit around this time of day. However it was brutally hot today so he was laying in the tall grass lazily batting at one of the longer bits that was held down by a seed tuft. He watched the tuft sway back and forth. Vaguely he wondered what it would taste like. He kinda wanted to grab it with his little claws. It kept swaying back and forth tauntingly, he had to catch it.

The grass swayed dangerously close and Chizoba went into a flurry of batting paws to attempt to catch it. Finally he managed to hook a claw into it and drag it into his mouth. YUCK. Grass is officially nasty. He decided as he made all sorts of faces while attempting to get the grass taste out of his mouth.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:47 am
User Image

A warm, amused laugh sounded from off to one side before the long grass parted to reveal the white and blue figure of a young female. Acidic green eyes sparkled playfully yet with a friendly light as she regarded the youngster and his tangle with the grass.

"Meat tastes better, I promise." Ginning she plopped her butt down a pace away, still watching him with interest. Caoilainn hadn't met this youth yet, though she had seen him and his siblings about the pride. She had been keeping busy with her new duties, helping out her mom Eva with fetching and carrying, trailing around the pride behind the Master Healer with a bag of herbs in her maw and a head full of remembered names and medications. As one of the few cub who still seemed to be full of energy and not showing signs of the sickness, Caoilainn really didn't mind her job, it kept her active and though it could be tiring, she was seeing a lot more of the pride land than usual. Yet she had been given the day off today as Eva concentrated her efforts on a lioness about to give birth, but the mother was so very weak no one was sure she could actually go through the process. Kay assumed she had been sent away to be out from under the adult's paws, but that was fine with her, she wanted to spend some time with the other youngsters anyway.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:35 am
"You said it! Grass's really really gross." He made a face, sticking his tongue out. "Yuck." He shredded the offending piece of grass. He sneezed as a bit of it went up his nose.

"I ain't seen you 'round before!" He liked the mask like markings on her face. "I'm Chizoba." He bound over to her, "Wanta be my friend and play?" One couldn't have too many friends in his opinion. Life was short in this pride, and you couldn't take anything with you, but you could leave stuff behind, and he wanted to leave as many friends as possible.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:22 am
Grinning at him she flattened a patch of grass beside her paw as if putting it in its place, but added. "Some creatures like it, but personally, Ive never seen the appeal." Winking at him she rose and padded over to settle next to him, trying to remember who his parents were. While he sneezed and took out his distaste on the innocent grass, she suddenly remembered. His litter had come with the pretty black lioness. Hadn't she turned up pregnant here? r had she brought the newborns in... Caoilainn couldn't exactly remember but she did recall Eva talking about the mother a few times as she and her apprentice went over healing draughs.

Had he voiced his thoughts aloud, she would have been impressed by his mature attitude.

Chuckling at his sudden change of topic she smiled in a friendly manner. "I'm Caoilainn. Ive been busy recently helping Ma with her healer things.. but Im off today. Its nice to meet you Chizoba. I'd love to be your friend." Grinning she stood and eyed him playfully. "What did ya wana play?"

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:25 am
Chizoba couldn't believe his luck. Another friend! He grinned in pleasure. "Yay! And I'll play anything, hide'n seek, tag, race, and I even climb trees." He couldn't seem to keep still, as if his excitement had to come out through the movement of his body. He bounced around her in a circle. His paws didn't want to stay on the ground.  
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games