Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
I hear them!(O//A) Insane Asylum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutaypie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 pm
It all started in class, students began acting crazy....Wouldn't respond to reason and then just like that put in a insane asylum...... The students have powers, and are the key to save the world but the world is already falling apart.....There will be love,hate,passion,and death....

RuLeZ
1.Same as always NO cyberin and No Godmodding

Create a skelly or don't u can just join.... If you die u become a ghost and u can discard the person and start with a fresh profile BUT only 3 discards no more....ENJOY!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:22 pm
Ami sat staring at the door and her sister who was in the half bathroom feeling the walls she knows escape well...
Yumi felt the walls bricks! Damn she thought she broke out of Prison actually Jeuvie twice and this was some how harder to break  

Cutaypie

AliceofMaidoraHearts

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:54 pm
((may I join this RP? : 3 ))

User Image
Username: AliceofMaidoraHearts
Name: Alice Baskerville
Fears: herself, others, knowing that she's different from others, white rabbits, white roses
Bio: In 17th century France, Alice was once a normal human girl. Well, not exactly normal. Locked up in a tower to isolate her from other humans and not to go out into the secret garden of the mansion grounds, life went by quickly. She only had her dear cat in life, the only person who truly loved her. However, there was another person, herself, but the thing was, it wasn't herself. Born from the depths, the two souls were intertwined within one body, taking turns on when they would use the body. The only thing keeping that connection was the fact that their souls were intertwined through the darkness of the depths. One day, however, Alice was murdered mysteriously, no one ever figuring out who killed her.
She soon came back a hundred years later, though, even though she was no longer alive, she was not a ghost, but something similar to that of a demon. She woke up in the depths with no account of her memory, only remembering certain key events of her past life such as her name.
She soon met a young boy named Oz Vessalius (pronounced Bezariusu in Japanese) who would help her try and gain her memory back. However, things went wrong, both slowly grew insane as he was exposed to Alice's powers and she was forced to face her other personality. The two were both sent to asylums, however, as the doctor's noticed their connections with each other, they were sent to different ones. That only made the problem worse. The voices continued in Alice's head and she killed several nurses, finally being sent to this asylum. Because she can't age, she's been there for over 200 years. However, due to her memory loss, at the most, she can only remember up to a year ago, key events, and what happened to Oz.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm
(Accepted)
Yumi slid down onto the floor....
"Ya want me to walk u bak to the bunks..." Ami said
"NO! I hate not being able to see it saddens me....I....." Yumi began having seizure like movements....And Ami began screaming "GET OUT VOICES OUT GET GET GET OUT!!!!!"  

Cutaypie

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:39 pm
Name: Sammi
Bio: She's messed up bad, but you cant see it. Only when she's angry. She's here because she killed her sister in a fit of rage. Now she can hear her sister, she speaks to her sometimes.
Power: She's strong and very fast. She can produce fire from her body and control it.
Theme Song: Haunted By Evanescence.
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:14 pm
(( Hey sweet, can I be your sister's ghost? If i can would I be like trying to make you kill people or something?))  

million-love-songs

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm
(Sure! ^.^)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: Ai Ando
Bio: When her mother died when she was three, her father abused her up until she killed him at five. Because of this, she mentally acts like a five-yr-old, she's afraid of turtles, amd she loves mice.
Theme Song: Nagisa--CLANNAD
Pic: User Image  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out