Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasia ~ A Disney Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussion on Disney movies and relating subjects. 

Tags: Disney, Animation, Fantasia, Mickey Mouse, Disneyland 

Reply Video Games
Kingdom Hearts 3D and Kingdom Hearts III

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm
Okay I only just noticed this but... Kingdom Hearts III has been confirmed now! Although it won't go on sale untill after 2012... However! The Nintendo 3DS game Dream Drop Distance or Kingdom Hearts 3D will pretty much be the direct prequel.

I'm rather excited about KH 3D as it will contain several Disney worlds that have not been in KH games before! Only one world has been confirmed so far... HoND! Which has become my second favourite Disney film... probably because my sister keeps watching it... she has a thing for Clopin.

Anyway here is the first trailer for KH 3D and this is the secret ending to Re:coded which is a teaser for Dream Drop Distance.

Another trailer for the game is going to be shown on the 27th.

I haven't actually played any of the newer Kingdom Hearts games; I heard they were good though. This one really interests me because its all new worlds.

Though I really want Wonderland to return in KHIII...

Anyways now I must buy a Nintendo 3DS! Er... when it actually goes on sale of course...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:07 am
Well this makes me happy. I just finished recode. Now It give me yet another reason to get the 3DS.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:38 am
The only Kingdom Hearts games I've played are Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories. The latter two I haven't completed either. ^^;

How about speculation for the worlds that will feature? If they're ones that haven't been in the games before... I'd be interested in visiting worlds based on The Black Cauldron or The Great Mouse Detective.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 am
I loved the first and second one but i never completed them i kinda suck at games. How many versions of DS's are they gonna bring out?  

Princess-Splatt

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:53 am
I want a world based on Songs of the South.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 pm
Well I think the 3DS is more of a new console as other DSs won't play the 3DS games.

Song of the South? I can't remember much of that movie; I watched it quite a while ago now. I remember liking it though.  

Azure Caterpillar

Your Sweet Neko

8,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 am
Wait, wait.... WHAT? Kingdom Hearts 3 has been confirmed!? FINALLY! It feels like it's been forever since Kingdom Hearts 2 has came out. I remember Pre-Ordering it for the PS2. Now we'd be pre-ordering for the PS3? Boy does time go by fast. <.<;;

I don't know how happy I am about Kingdom Hearts in 3D. One, I don't really like 3D and two, I DON'T HAVE A 3DS! D: I don't want one either, because of reason number one.

If the story is different for KH3D, they should make a regular version of it for some other console/ system if they have not already planned to. I would watch the Trailer, but it would just make me sad. : (  
Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games