Submit

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 am
I don't know if this was patched or not, but I do know one glitch.
In Ostagar, when you are given the mission to go retrieve three vials of blood and the papers from the broken tower, there is a glitch that will allow you to get infinite experience. Go get three or more vials of blood, but do not get the treaties. Go back to Duncan and tell him you have the blood, but not the treaties. He will tell you to go back out and get them. But, you get experience for bringing the blood and the quest isn't over. Even better, the blood is still in your inventory. Just keep telling him you have the blood and not the treaties and in about thirty minutes you can be level 25 before the battle of Ostagar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 am
WoW,I've played the game so many times and haven't found this glitch..Nice one but I Don't think this game deserves cheating..It's too good for cheats.  

Farting Solo

OG Prophet

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 am
I did it once, on my Dwarven Rogue, just so I could sprint through the game to get the last ending I needed for the achievement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 am
Awesome, never hear this one before! ^_^ I'm going to definitly try this one since Ive played DA about. . . 9 - 10 times? So I think alittle cheating is instore just to see how many enemies I can defeat within a short amount of time! XD  

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

ShepardCousland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:07 am
Woah.
That's pretty awesome! I'll have to try that sometime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 pm
ive never done that glitch, but since i had to remake my characters i kinda want to do it.
idk i might..? probably not though.

then, theres that money glitch  

Floral Tights

Girl-Crazy Vampire

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

leezl

Dangerous Elder

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:12 pm
There was an awesome glitch when I reached the top of the tower in Ostagar the second time through. It didn't texture any of the characters, meaning: all the Hurlocs and my party were black cut outs, like shadow puppets. I actually fought the ogre like that and it looked awesome.

Also it is possible that two of your characters can trigger the final attack at the same time, for example: My dwarf and Alistair both jumped onto the ogre's chest, stabbed him, and rode the body down at the same time (with some overlap: a dwarf inside a human is unsettling.)

Nothing useful though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:51 pm
PigRabbit_Choban
ive never done that glitch, but since i had to remake my characters i kinda want to do it.
idk i might..? probably not though.

then, theres that money glitch
you mean the one where you take two items one valuable and one trashable and you put them in junk the go to any merchant and highlight the valuable one then very quickly press Y then A and i mean as fast as you can if it doesnt work you didnt do it fast enough. if you do it right it should sell the valuable item TWICE and you can do it as many times as you want.  

TheLast_WolfSoldier
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheLast_WolfSoldier
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:55 pm
then theres the one where you can summon 2 wolves at the same time  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:13 pm
thats not how i do the money thing surprised
i pick up the item, start to drag it over to the merchant but then click the other mouse button and then click sell.. it sells the item twice smile
it works on my computer, idk about systems though sweatdrop  

Floral Tights

Girl-Crazy Vampire

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:11 am
Haha that's pretty awesome! That's useful for a few achievements.... I have those ones already though haha so it's useless for me. I don't normally like using the "glitches" in these Bioware games. I prefer to just play them fairly hehe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:59 pm
I used the glitch for two reasons. 1. I just wanted to see if it worked. 2. I was just trying the run through the game so I could get my last ending. Even if I hadn't used the glitch, I wouldn't have tried much that playthrough anyway.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Mods, Glitches, Tips, and Hints

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items