Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[prp] Oh your pretty >;] (Tokeldo,Aruna) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:42 pm
Aruna laughed as she rolled quickly out of reach and then came around and did a diving body tackle against his side. "Tsk, tsk! You're not yet old enough to pin me like that, cutie," she teased, grinning as she licked his cheek and then danced back on her paws. Her ears flicked forward as she took a guarded stance, watching Tokeldo from a distance. "Taking a spar this seriously must be taxing... I mean, you're not winning?" She said, slightly sarcastic but trying to act cute and "innocent," as if she was simply playing with him... which... she was. "Well, if you can pin me, I promise I'll give you a proper kiss~" She wasn't going to, of course; Rahu would probably de-fur Tokeldo till he was pinker than his mother. And Aruna was tempted to try the idea simply because it all amused her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:55 pm
Tokeldo gave out a loud hiss when he was tackled down into the ground. " you better not be toying around with me. " snarlng, he quickly got to his feet and now circled her. " i'll pin you down, i promise that." giving a deep growl, his tail lashed about before he launched another assault on aruna. he would be damned if he would let her show him up no matter how lovely she was.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:49 pm
She snickered at Tokeldo's attempts, nimbly dodging his assault up until she tripped over a rock (stupid rock!) and left an opening for the younger leopard. "Who says I'm toying around with you?" she said as innocently as she could, trying to regain her balance. Oops... if Rahu sees me later with all these wounds he's not going to be too happy... Aruna pondered her next move while she tried to dodge Tokeldo's oncoming attack. "You seem so cure you'll win, Your Highness!" Aruna wondered if Rahu would care if she wasn't at his side one day... probably not. Maybe. She could never tell with Rahu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:57 pm
Tokeldo left her alone now even when she tripped herself up a little. he was beyond riled up and now was calming himself down as he paced in a circle around her. his still lashed about as he just stared at her while he circled as he tried to figure out if he really wanted to continue this fight now or just go after her again another day. giving a low snarl, his father thona's training started to kick in his head and he now thought better than to continue when so riled. it really wasn't often he would back from a fight but he figured with Aruna he had time to play with her another day. " we will finish this another day and believe me you will be mine." he now stalked off with his back to her, as he didn't think she would go at him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm
Surprised that Tokeldo didn't attack her, Aruna got to her paws almost too fast for any eyes other than leopard and cheetah and stared after the princeling. She grinned widely to herself and then bowed her head in a gesture of slight respect and a warm, "Thank you for the spar, Your Highness; I do hope we meet again soon! I await our next meeting." With those words, she romped off to find Rahu. Her stomach growled--on second thought, she decided she would find food first and then go look for Rahu. He was probably wandering around the pride somewhere, and if she didn't find him, he'd find her at some point.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff