Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Teenage Insane Asylum ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueberryCondomBomb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 pm
Username: SugarBerryxoxo
Name: Kimi
What's your role?:helper
Why are you here?: Her mother used to be institutionalized and she never got the chance to get to know her, form the begging she's felt sympathy for people with trauma or mental disorders. She likes to bake and sometimes bring goodies for the institutionalized.
Personality: She's sarcastic, good-humored and kind without necessarily being sweet.
Bio: She grew up without a mother and is full of insecurities for it. She's facing an eating disorder herself, she eats seldom and when her dad thinks she's going to therapy, she actually runs off to visit the patients. Her dad treats her well but doesn't seem to be able to connect with her so she feels alone at home and even at school form time to time.
Pic:User Image
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:45 pm
BUMP SOMEONE POST! crying  

million-love-songs

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm
((sorry. accepted, and yes, you can join.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:53 pm
The guards let her out to walk arround a bit. When Rose came out she lookd outside, it was sunny. She hated sunny days. She thought people were supposed to be happy on sunny days, but she wanst. She wasnt happyy any time, only if she killed. But she did like stormy, thunder weather.

Ren sighed and look at his notebook. He was thinking of getting a helper for Rose.
"She havent been interacting with any helper. I think I need a volenteer."
ren looked arround to see if any one would help.

million-love-songs

BlueberryCondomBomb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:28 pm
Kimi walked along the asylum, she was looking for a doctor who would assign her to a patient today. She carried a heavy basked of blueberry muffins as her steps echoes in the nearly silent hall, there were no voices, just she occasional thumping on a door. Kimi started to get cold, her thin arms had goosebumps on them so she set the basket on the floor and started to wrap herself in a sweater.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 pm
Ren got up and walked around. When he was in the halls he noticed a girl.
"She must be a helper."
Ren ran towards the girl and smiled.
"You there. Are you a helper? Because I need a helper to interact with this girl, no my friend. Can you help?"

million-love-songs

BlueberryCondomBomb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm
Kimi buttoned her sweater as she spoke "Sure! I'd love to? Who is this girl?"
Sh picked up the basket and stared with eyes wide-open at the doctor  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:28 pm
Ren chuckled and nodded. I just hope that this girl wont leave. Since Rose is kinda.....intimadating, Rose might not be friendly. Ren smiled.
"Her name is Rose. She is in the lunchroom. She might not be friendly so be careful. If you want here are some files."
Ren took out some files and gave it to the girl. He clearedhis throat.
"well excuse me, I have to do something urgent."
Ren walked away. THe files said:
Name: Rose Lite
information: Killed her brothe,mother, and father. She is quiet and mean.  

million-love-songs

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 am
{{may i join as a patient, if anyone knows what its REALLY like in an asylum or mental hospital, it would be me sinse i have been to Many. but thats besides the point, may i join even though you have started? 3nodding }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:04 pm
Username:Izekeial
Name:Saki
Age 18:
Pateient
Why are u here: Left by father
Born to demon parent her was trained t kill. so he did. For years he killed the innocent men women children elderly what ever he say he killed. Untill he met a young girl named Teana. They fell in love. For months they spent every moment togeter. But hs demon instincs took over. He killed her and the village. When he relized what he had done he turned his anger onto even more ppl. He killed the king his mother and his little sister. His father steeped in and beat him to an inch of his life he then left him at the front gates of the asylum. where he still has images of the torment he out ppl through
Attitude: Violent and quiet. Hates everything

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dehaunted

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:26 pm
( HEY! can i join???? i read the rules 3nodding Imma do it just in case! )
username: II Sofie II
Name: Rin
What's your role?: patient
Why are you here?: Rin sees the future It usally has her standing with a bloody nife in her hand and a body near by she always trys to stop it but she cant...
Personality: Shy, Nontalkative, some times sweet
Bio: Rin began to see the future when she was nine. She killed her Mom and Dad and her 2 year old sister. She saw it and one day she got angry and killed them. She then was adopted and the sent her to school. The kids thought she was crazy, they teased her and called her names and guess what two days later they were found dead. Her adopted parents were scared of her so they sent her here exactly when she turned 16.
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces