Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schir

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 am
Hello, my name is Schir and I have aquire a speical book, of information. Ok so to let anyone know this topic involves SPOILERS*.
First, off about the new season, the ending, The Doctor will live after the season finale. *applaude*
Two, Amy and Rory, they may leave after this season, due to Amy's condition.<*like that can't be completly ovious*
Three, River is back, and she will reveil WHO or WHAT she really is, and she may not know who The Doctor is.
That is all I have to say for now until next time, or did this already happen? I don't really know...de' javu...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 pm
This is...interesting. Interesting indeed. I sort of suspected Amy would leave due to pregnancy, but I didn't think it would actually happen. I am SO good!
River Song revealing who she is...finally! Then we can stop with all the weird guesses! Not that I don't like weird guesses, but they have to be resolved eventually or else I become very cranky.

...Oh wait you made this all up, didn't you? Oh poo.  

II-GeeNeeLee-II

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:18 pm
well,not all of it.

the first one,I know for a fact,is true.
river is in the next season,too,so,i dunno  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 pm
Remember I said the second may be true but all I know this season they may stay at the end, just eventually Amy and Rory leave due to Amy's pregnancy. The Doctor does not want word to get around that he travels with a couple with a baby. He said so in the Sarah Jane Adventures the episode was called "The Doctor's Death".
River in fact is reveiled, that is a known fact because she said so on the season finale.  

Schir

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Schir

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:11 pm
here is the url.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HpQ74G3Q3Dk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:42 pm
Hello, again. I just remembered, some of the Doctor's old enemies are returning. One of them for a FACT is The Ood.  

Schir

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Schir

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:11 pm
Hello, I have to have everyone to listen to The Doctor new them,"I Am The Doctor".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I80pc9jZ_t8  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm
That is an awesome new theme. Do you know if it's on iTunes? I would love to have that on my iPod. Now that song will probably be stuck in my head when I'm taking finals tomorrow.  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items