Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Will there be DW/TW crossovers in the new seasons?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aaya-San

Man-Hungry Fatcat

14,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:42 am
-THIS MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SPOILERS I HAVE NO IDEA-

I've got BBC America(and I'm super excited to have episodes supposedly on time this year) and have seen the ad about Doctor Who coming to America a few times now, specifically where he wears a stetson(stetsons are cool).

This could be interpreted in the sudden on time showings(such as the Christmas special being on Christmas day!) or, I'm wondering, if they really might come to America?

This thought came from the "reboot" of Torchwood. Supposedly sponsered by Starz and BBC Worldwide, they'll be filming in America for a couple "arcs"?

Anyway, it's directed by RTD and he's a fan pleaser. TW has always been centered around the Doctor and the news is that Barrowman is coming back...

Well? Anyone think there's a chance of crossovers?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 pm
It's been a for sure thing that Barrowman is coming back, but this next season of Torchwood is going to be more focused in America so it will be interesting to see..though I'm kind of nervous about it. There's a possibility that there could be some crossovers again, but I guess all we can really do is wait and see what happens.  

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Mycaruba

Alien Ally

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 pm
I bought the most recent Torchwood magazine and they are, indeed, coming to America. There was a huge article on it.

It's unclear whether or not they'll be running into The Doctor while they're there (But that would be fantastic!).  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games