0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nope, not at all.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wii boxing killed me...
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
The games didn't give me enough exercise...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:20 pm
dragn99
No More Heroes is a great game, and the sequel definitely lives up to it. Both are pretty cheap nowadays.

SSBB is a great game for parties and such, but I'd go with GCN controllers if you have them. Playing with Wii-Mote plus Nun-chuck just doesn't feel right.

Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are both a lot of fun.

in SSBB i never use the nunchuck, i just use the wii mote sideways. for some reason it feels kinda more comfortable than the GCN control (but i still use the GCN control sometimes ^^). the nunchuck and wiimote just feel so...weird.

and OMFG I FORGOT TO LIST OKAMI! yes it is a great game! go get!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:59 pm
Hmm I think it is decided, unless all of you really think I should get different games I'm getting Red Steel 2 and Okami. I looked at a bunch of Red Steel 2 reviews and it looks epic xd . Also I've looked at many okami reviews and it looks like it would be a really good game even if I didn't really enjoy the legend of zelda hints in the game. Also I really like the art styles of both of the games. (Never really liked games that look too real)  

Astrimic

Gekko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 pm
Brawl, then maybe DKCR.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 pm
brawl costs $30 I'm getting it later, I'm getting Red Steel 2, Okami and a save pack for almost the same amount of $ But I definitely want ssbb I might get it instead of Okami if I can get a bit better of deal for it then get Okami later.

EDIT: I'm getting Red Steel 2 and SSBB.  

Astrimic

Gekko

Monster_Mario

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:00 pm
Download Kid Icarus for virtual console, just ask fish, its his faaaavooorite. heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 am
Brawl is epic. Good choice. :3  

Triforce Me Hard

Witty Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 pm
Red Steel 2 is cool while it lasts, but it does not last long, the end is not satisfying, and you will never play it again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm
Yeah, but the fun should last you more than two movies at a theater xd

Which is about the price of the game now.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:48 pm
Red7227
dragn99
No More Heroes is a great game, and the sequel definitely lives up to it. Both are pretty cheap nowadays.

SSBB is a great game for parties and such, but I'd go with GCN controllers if you have them. Playing with Wii-Mote plus Nun-chuck just doesn't feel right.

Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are both a lot of fun.

in SSBB i never use the nunchuck, i just use the wii mote sideways. for some reason it feels kinda more comfortable than the GCN control (but i still use the GCN control sometimes ^^). the nunchuck and wiimote just feel so...weird.

and OMFG I FORGOT TO LIST OKAMI! yes it is a great game! go get!
i use the A button to jump in brawl.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm
Mega Man 9. Is it better than 10, or vice-versa?.  

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 pm
9 > 10 in all aspects except downloadable content. Still, overall, Nine is better.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm
if you enjoy rail shooters

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
&
House Of The Dead Overkill are amusing games to pick up or rent.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm
Meta_Fish
9 > 10 in all aspects except downloadable content. Still, overall, Nine is better.

This pretty much hits the nail on the head, though don't think 10's not worth playing just because it's not as good. It's still great.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:23 pm
Bongardo
Yup, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Red Steel 2 are great choices. And of course Twilight princess if you are big Zelda fan. Okami is also often compared to Zelda, and I hear it's really good. I have yet to give it a try though.

I have Okami for the Wii and I have to say, it's a pretty good game, with a good plot to it and interesting design to it, but that might be my own, personal opinion and I, personally, haven't heard it compared to Zelda  

Infinity Elric

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers