Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Read This

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Alchemy Gothic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 pm
Alright. A few days ago,my friend came out and told me something. I felt like i needed to share this,just to raise awareness and get it off my shoulders..
She Said:
" Two weeks ago,i got sexually assualted. " I then asked her how,when, where and what the hell? She replied: " Shut up and let me tell you alright? This is serious. And it's scaring me. " So i listened,and now i'm telling you. This is what she told me: " I was walking home from school with my ipod on. I turned the volume up really loud,because i wanted to block everything out. I had a bad day at school,so i decided to take the short way back home which i now regret. It wasn't a very busy street,and i had heard it was a bad neighborhood. My parents told me not to take it,but i didn't see anything wrong with it. I was walking down the street,minding my own business, i didn't hear anyone walk up behind me because of my ipod, when a hand slapped over mouth and an arm around my waist. " Don't scream " a rough voice hissed in my ear. A sack or something was thrown over my head so i didn't see anything. I was then picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. I thrashed out,tried everything i could but i was powerless to do anything. I then heard a door open and was thrown down on a floor,the sack still on my head. I could see thru it a little and saw three or four guys,all of them over the age of twenty. ( she's only sixteen ) I heard them start talking about which one would ' do ' me first. At this point i was trembling. I let out a blood curdling scream,and tried gettign up and remembered i had NO IDEA where i was. They just laughed at me and told me i was in the middle of no where and that no one would find me. The sack came off my head,but they tied something around my mouth and my hands and feet so i wouldn't talk,or scream or run for it. They then proceeded to argue more about which one would do me. My eyes widened as they seemed to have come to a decision,i tried to wrestle out of the bindings but nothing worked. I was used. It felt terrible. They let me go when they were done,but threatned if i ever told anyone they would kill me. I finally came home,i had been there for two days, and my parents were mad. I lied and told them i had ran away. "
That's my friends' story,although when she told me it was much more vivid. My point in sharing this is because you may not think it would happen to you but it might,my friend didn't think it would happen to her but it did. So just be careful if your walking the streets alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm
" We all wear masks. Everyone, everyday. Sometimes we wear them so much we forget who we really are. "

" Sometimes, if we're lucky, someone comes along and shows us who we really want to be; who we should be. "

ι ι c σ σ к ι є ϻ σ к σ ɳ α

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThat's terrible, i hope your friend will be okay and she should tell someone..

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 pm

This is horrible.
I know your friend was threatened but she should report this to the police ASAP.
How did she get back home? Was she dropped off? Or did she have to walk from where it happened?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

This is why I'm buying a taser.

She needs to tell her parents the truth and go to the doctor.
She desperately needs to go to the doctor to be sure that she doesn't have any STD's or to make sure she isn't pregnant.
She also needs to go to the police.

She should go to the doctor ASAP the sooner the more evidence they will find.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm
Agree,

she needs to tell her parents, doctor and cops. ASAP. That is no way to treat someone, and I hope that she'll get justice.

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games