Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shellie34

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:10 pm
the doctor is 907 years old heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:43 am
Not this again the doctor is older than 1000 years at least. You have to take the time that he spent on this home plant plus his 900 years for traveling though time and space.  

The John Henry Eden

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 am
lol here we go again  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 am
According to Moffat and R.T.Davies the Doctor's age is unknown. It contradicts because "quite honestly not even he knows for sure."

The last fixed age in canon was given by Seven. His age was the same as the Rani's (953) and thus used by the Rani as a security code.

Eight addressed the issue as well and calculated his age at 1012 though from this point forward whenever the Doctor gives out his age, he admits that he "might have" lost count. Eight also goes on to say (most adorably I might add) that he's going to start counting from his current regeneration onward so at one point he gave his age as three. 3nodding Like I said, adorable! I 'less-than-three' him!

Nine gave his age as 900, and Ten kept giving 903-906 as his age so he MIGHT be referring to his time in the TARDIS but personally I'll go with RTD's and Moffat's reasoning that the man just doesn't know anymore. Just another peril of skipping through time in a phonebox. xd

Opaaru

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image

YAY! CONTINUITY ERRORS!  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items