[PRP] Play yes? (Siofra x Lathano)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:25 am
User Image

The words don't play with so and so tended to go straight over her head. Siofra was a playful cub everything inside her told her to play and she didn't care who it was with. She just wanted to play! She adored playing with her twin brother, after all he was fun and interesting but then sometimes he was off doing things. That left her on her own.

She was stalking leaves, the breeze making a few of them move across the ground in front of her. She tried to pounce one but the wind must have got up somewhat. The leaf flew over a bush and of course Siofra had to get it! She looked for a gap in the bush and pushed her way through it, tripping on a twig on the way through and rolling out the other side.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:40 am
User Image
Lathano was the complete opposite of being playful and fun. ever since the whole fight between his father and Nona, Lathano had never been the same personality wise. before he had been a happy carefree cub, but now he was closed up, anti social and even aggressive. even with his family he was not very open any more and only cared to be friendly with his little familiar snake Souta. at the moment he happened to be hiding in the bush that Siofra come crashing through. giving a loud snarl, he wiggled his way out the bush with his snake familiar to face the one intruding on his hide out. " watch what your doing you idiot."

User Image
Souta came up to curl around Lathano's leg and could only shake his head. he was sad that lathano had become so snarly as of late.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 am
Siofra looked up and smiled. There was someone here to play with! The leaf had led her to someone who she could get to play with her. Oh yes she was happy.

"Heya!" She ignored the cubs snarly mood after all he was a cub and so should act like one. Cubs are playful and so she assumed he was just a little annoyed that she had jumped in on his hiding place, which she could sympathise with!

"Do you want to play? It could be lots of fun!" Siofra smiled, she had no problem what so ever talking about playing in fact she was rather eager to play with this new cub. She hadn't seen him before and the idea of playing with him was just too exciting!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Lathano was in no mood to play games with some cub he didn't know since his father did not allow him to be near the nanny's anymore. " i don't play with those i don't know. plus i don't care to play anyways." tail lashing about, he glared at her before huffing. "who are you anyways."

Souta went and draped himself across lathano's shoulders with a sigh. he eyed the other cub and wondered if it would realize that Lathano would not play with them or be very nice.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:57 am
Siofra looked confused, what cub didn't play? After all everyone loved to play! She looked at him and then the snake that was draped on him and then finally she shook her head. It made no sense.

"You don't like to play? Well that's just stupid. I play with my siblings all the time, it's great fun!" Yes she would happily mention her siblings and her mother. In fact she loved her whole family so very much.

"I am Siofra, now you know me you want to play? Oh but I should know your name first!" Then they could play right?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:46 pm
Lathano dug his claws into the ground as he was getting more and more irritated. " i hate playing and i don't care about you or your siblings." tail lashing about still like mad, he almost decided to take a swing at her. " why do you care about my name anyways." growling, he took a glance at his snake friend for a moment.

Souta shook his head when lathano looked at him. ofcouse he wasn't going to approve his attitude but he wasn't going to get into the middle of this at all.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 pm
Siofra looked confused, everyone likes to play!

"Why wouldn't I want to know your name? Maybe the snake would like to play, do you have a name?" She looked directly at the snake, slightly curious whether or not the snake would be nicer then the cub. Of course she would much rather play with another cub but she would play with anything!

"You are strange, all cubs should like to play!" She looked at him again as she spoke though hoping so much that he would change his mind and then maybe all three could play together?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:50 pm
Souta flicked his tounge in and out before he finaly spoke. " i'am souta, and don't let Lathano here get to you. he has a bit of a nasty attitude." he idn't care if lathano would get mad at him when he gave out their names.

"Souta......" Lathano growled at his snake friend and gave him a glare before giving a heavy sigh. " and i don't think it strange at all i don't want to play. i think its weird your so into playing." he gave a wrinkle of his muzzle, he still couldn't believe what he got into at the moment. out of all the cubs about the pride he had to run into one obsessive with playing.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces