Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[PRP] No bond like twins (Siofra x Graen'Tae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 am
User Image

Siofra had found a leaf, of all things it was just leaf, a normal ordinary leaf but it was something to play with! She was trying to throw it up in the air but being a leaf it was falling so slowly that she was getting a little frustrated by it and so she went looking for another one. Anything to play with would be good.

She then spotted her brothers tail and grinned.

She dropped to the floor, letting her belly rub against the floor, she watched him for a moment and then pounced. Her brothers tail was now hers!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 am
User Image

Graen'Tae wasn't paying attention much. Other then the fact he was out here with his sister. His twin, probably the only one he liked spending more time with then any of his other siblings. He was busy watching a bug crawl upon the ground. His tail twitching from side to side as he sat there. Ears up, and eyes fixed on the bug. Oblivious to the soon attack upon his tail.

Though, that didn't become too oblivious to him. Seeing as now she was on his tail. His ears fell back to his skull as he turned around and swatted at her playfully. Of course, he jumped, but he tried to cover it up. Not like he wanted to show her that he didn't expect it. "Siofra...." He said in a low voice. She still had his tail, he didn't move enough to pull it away from her. He didn't want to accidentally make her hurt him. After all, he wasn't a fan of being in pain.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:28 am
Siofra just looked up at her brother and smiled with large golden eyes staring at him. She managed to move away from his paw batting at her and let go of the tail. She then jumped away a bit still very much in a playful mood and more then happy to let it show.

"Play?"

She looked really quite innocent as she stared up at him. She wasn't too bothered by anything most of the time. She just enjoyed playing with her brother and well with anyone. Also her brother always seemed to sit about more then investigate things so now she was defiantly ready to get her brother up and playing!

"Come on!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am
He looked back to where the bug had been that he was watching, but it had long been gone now. He almost frowned, but then gave a mental shrug. It was just a bug after all, he could always find a new one later. He looked back at his sister and gave an actual shrug this time. Playing now seemed like a good idea to pass the time.

He nodded at her and got to his feet rather fast. He's butt went up in the air quickly, and his front half lower to the ground. He had a mischievous grin upon his face. A look that pretty much said I'm so gonna get you.

"Are you ready?"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 am
Siofra smiled at her brother and couldn't help but smile back.

"I was born ready! Bright it on bro!" She chuckled and then pounced at him, claws sheathed so that she wouldn't hurt him. She loved being able to play with her twin, after all she didn't feel as close to any of her other siblings, not like her twin.

They would be a tangle of legs and paws but she wouldn't mind. She loved seeing her brother come alive!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 am
As she jumped at him, he kinda let his body fall backwards. Landing on his back to where his paws could easily get to her if he needed it too. It all happened fast, that as soon as he was on his back, she was on top of him. He quickly started to kick his back legs up, though, not enough to actually hurt anything. Just enough to keep the play fighting going.

He had sometimes watched his other siblings get a bit too rough with each other. He knew he didn't like pain, and figured she didn't either. He snapped at her neck playfully, but never got close enough to actually bite her. At least not yet.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 am
Siofra wanted her brothers ear. She wasn't sure why she had decided to make his ear her target but she had. She wanted to chew on it. He was however rather strong which she knew of course but never seemed to remember. He was pushing her quite hard and so she jumped off him before running around him in a circle and trying to jump at his ear again.

It was a mess, she hadn't ever really played roughly with her other siblings though she would play with them. She would play with anyone if given the chance. She loved to play so much. Play was never as fun as it was now though.

That ear was so going to be hers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:01 am
He didn't even get a chance to get on his feet when she jumped at him again. He wasn't quite sure which part of him she was going for, but whatever it was she was determined to get it. And he was determined to not let her. He tried to roll out from under her, as she jumped back at him. Though, she wasn't as light as he wanted her to be. It made it quite hard to roll, when someone almost the same size as you was at your head and half your body.

He couldn't help but laugh, as he tried to roll some more. Panting in between each sort of giggle. Of course, he'd be embarrassed if any males had heard him, but when it was just him and Siofra, he could be a stupid as he wanted to. Which was when he felt the most comfortable. He pawed at her, or at least tried. It was all at funny angles, so it made it hard to get a good swat with his paw in.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:05 am
Siofra jumped to the side away from his head, she didn't want to get swatted by his paw! Especially when it might hurt and she was enjoying herself so much at the moment! She didn't really want this to end, she was so happy dancing about making sure she didn't get hurt.

She also wasn't aware that though she believed it would always be like this it may not be. After all her brother was male and something in the back of her mind realised he would be more important then she would. She didn't however know that it might affect them to her life would always be the two of them having a good time.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 am
She moved too fast for him. He, being the slower one, seemed he couldn't ever really get much of a hit in. That didn't bother him much. At least she was off him now. He rolled to his feet this time. Tail lashing, and his face looked displeased, but in a playful way. His ears down, and ready for the next attack. Though, this time he was certain it was his move now.

He didn't think about the future, in fact, he thought they'd stay like this forever. Of course, only when they were alone. Or around very few. "I'm gonna get you" He said as he jumped at her this time. His claws slightly out, but retracted as soon as he got closer to her. It was all for looks, that was for sure.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:12 am
The grin on Sifora's face was huge. She waited for him to run at her before running towards him and jumping. She was laughing the whole time not taking any of this seriously and probably making too much noise at the same time but it was fun so she didn't care.

"You will be mine!" She managed to call out while trying to get to his ear again. It would be hers, she would get it... at some point maybe when he least expected it!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:22 am
He didn't reply back to her, no, instead he was too busy trying to pick something he should bite. Her paws seemed good for him. Since they where harder to try to get. They seemed like a challenge to get at. His head went towards her feet as he was slowly landing. It seemed like a good plan to him. Especially since he had miscalculated his jump, and landed too soon. Missing her completely. Though, he made it look like he landed in front of her on purpose. He didn't notice that she was making a ton of noise. In fact, he had grown use to the loud giggles of her.

Once again, it seemed she also had a place she was trying to get of his. Though, he still hadn't figured it out yet. Then again, he was now too busy with figuring out a way to get her feet. He made snapping jesters at her feet, and pawed at them too.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:10 am
Siofra laughed as he landed in front of her and batted a paw at him before jumping at him. She found his back and tried to hold on to him while climbing over him to get to his ear. She shouldn't have really jumped so far but at least she was on him yes?

"Mine! I win!" She then went for his ear. After all she was at last on top of him. Siofra was clearly the winner and she always would be! Unless of course she let her twin win.... naaaah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:27 pm
With that, he tried to roll. It seemed like the best way to get anyone off you. He wasn't about to let her win. Even if she already said she won. That wasn't how it worked, now was it? Then again, he didn't care as much if she won. "Not if I can help it!" He said with a laugh. The only time he was ever really noisy was with her. His tail flicked wildly about in all directions, as if it had a mind of it's own.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 am
Siofra kept hold of her prize, after all she had her brother didn't she? She wasn't about to let him go for anything, she had what she wanted and she was the winner.

"You can't!" She called and tried to grab his ear, she lunged for it, hoping that she would grab it, that or roll off him but either could be fun. She just wanted to win! Winning was fun, especially with her brother!

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games