[PRP] Sweet beginnings (Nande x Karaglen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:25 pm
Nande nodded her head in agreement, to what the leopard had said about the colors of her coat. "Kinda, but you have no leaves on you." She stated. Still not really thinking of if she was coming off rude to the other. "And I've never hunted before, so not sure how it would help." Nande was never the smart one, or physically able lioness. And was of no surprise to many in the pride to know she never had to hunt for her food. Growing up, and now even other have done so for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:38 pm
"Well I got green" she pointed out. She kinda looked confused when the other said she didn't hunt. Wasn't she a female lion? Didn't the males make the females hunt? She didn't want to ask and didn't care to know really. She just thought it funny. If she didn't hunt, then how did she live? She didn't ask that either. She just eyed the female. She was growing bored with her, and decided it was time to wonder away. "I think I'm going to be going this way now." She stated and before the other could reply, she started to move away from the female.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas