Welcome to Gaia! ::

♫♪The GazettE Fan Club! (SIXTH GUN☠)♫♪

Back to Guilds

Where all Sixth Guns unite~ ヾ(*º ∇ º)ノ♡ 

Tags: #GazettE, #GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD, #Jrock, #Japanese, #Aoi #Reita #Uruha #Kai #Ruki 

Reply The GazettE Fan Club
Reita Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GazettE Lover 4ever

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:52 pm
I dont think he gets as much notice as he deserves sometimes, he is very cool & realy extraordinary I think, I love the epic spikey hairstyles and the noseband of course (I now wear a noseband too sometimes to show my support, my mom always lol'z at me when I do but its still fun^^) I luv how his style hasnt changed much in the past decade, still mostly black and white and the baggy pants ^^ I luv how often the others change their style but being kind of sentimental myslef it makes me happy that one of them is sort of, I guess dependibal like that. his guitar spins are epic, and when he throws his guitar waaaay up and catches it perfectly, also he can pick REEEEALY fast on guitar, I play too and thats harder then it looks + believe it or not when you get realy fast it starts to hurt your arm and you even sweat a little, or at least I do so its something of a workout, hmm what else? I think he is a super devoted hard worker, like that time the power went out and he stayed out on stage with kai and the crowd the whole time till the power came back on- and like when his pointer finger was in a cast, A CAST for crying out loud and he STILL went on and picked with his thumb and middle finger instead! as if picking that fast and long isnt hard eneough already with your pointer finger! I realy respected him for that. I think he is very funny too, especialy when he makes fun of things and is sarcastic! his little anti-drug comercial was epic! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 pm
He's the one that made me REALLY want to learn bass!! emotion_bigheart  

pyr0prince

The GazettE Fan Club

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out