Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[PRP] My, my.... Puppet ( Vivu Chocha x Thona )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image

It was another warm day. Almost too warm, but that didn't stop Thona from scouting his land. Of course, it wasn't his job, he had guards that did that, but didn't mean he didn't enjoy doing it himself time to time. He wanted to make sure they were doing their job, as well as it was an excuse to get away from the prides main area. It was nice to be alone at times, even though he loved watching the hate fill in his peoples eyes. Of course, they took it out on those out side the pride, but he was sure each time they took it out on someone, it was really meant for him.

It might not be something to be proud of, but he certainly was. He had a smug evil grin upon his face as he scanned the land and continued. The land was desert out here, while where the rest of his gang was, had a nice thing of grass covering the ground. It was closer to the sea then this place was. He yawned, bored already. That was the small price to pay when scouting lands. There were plenty of huge rocks that outsider's could be hiding behind, which meant that you couldn't go around being unguarded. It'd be easy for someone to come out and attack you then.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
As usual, Vivu was oblivious to...well, life in general. That's what usually happened when she lacked stimulation. Instead of going out and finding stimulation, he brain seemed to just blank out and take a nap, regardless of whether or not she was actually awake. She wasn't a total lost cause; of course she'd 'wake up' if someone were to come and start talking to her, or if she suddenly found herself wanting food or water or anything else...

But really, when she sat up on a rock like that, some might think she looked thoughtful, and they'd be horribly mistaken. Nothing was really going on in that pink little noggin of hers. When you said she was just sitting and looking vaguely up at the sky, that really was all she was doing.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:16 pm
It didn't take long for Thona to notice the pink female up on a rock. Of course for a second, he almost thought it was Nande. His mate. But after his eyes adjusted to the angle of the light, he noted it wasn't her, nor was it even a lion. Thona raised a brow. An idea crossed his mind. Another victim? Or perhaps he could con her into joining his pride, like he'd done with a few other females.

Thona liked females. They were easy to con. Easy to manipulate. Easy to get them to do what he wanted. Well, Most the time. She seemed to either be staring off in space, or just thinking heavily. He didn't let himself become known yet. He simply was watching her. Had stopped without realizing it. He was debating his next actions to come. He didn't want to do something that might scare her off, or cause her to attack him. He'd hate to have to hurt a female so pretty.

He eyed her one last time, before moving in. He moved predatory like. Jumping up on a rock near the one she sat. He tapped his tail on the rock as he sat down. Letting his tail accessories make noise, and to tell her she wasn't alone. He wasn't going to just jump into the conversation. He wanted her attention on him before he began to speak. He didn't want to repeat himself, after all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:34 am
Despite herself, it didn't take Vivu long to notice the male, once he was close enough. The movement at the corner of her eyes was enough to catch her attention, and now that she had company around, the cheetah's mind went from blank to alert. Not in an alarmed alert, just....well, not daydreaming.

Problem is, she looked at him and he didn't seem like he was..talking or anything. So that was a little weird. But Vivu being Vivu, and all, she didn't seem to mind. "Hi." It was a short greeting, because she wasn't quite sure how to react to this guy just yet. She wouldn't bother being overly polite if he was about to attack her, but she'd at least say hi to him!

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:37 pm
Thona was relieved it didn't take long for her to notice him. He didn't want to be sitting here all day. "My my, Puppet." He started like he always did with every female he ran into. "So alone." He added soon after. He was still thinking on how exactly he was going to try to convince her to come to his pride. Of course, he saw her like he did his mate. Dumb and bubbly. So it might be rather easy to convince. "Being out here all alone can be very bad. Especially here."

His voice was soothing, yet still kinda cruel as well. He didn't bother to make himself something he wasn't. He was trying to get someone in his pride, not seducing her. Though, he also thought about doing that too. She was pink after all. "Wouldn't you want more protection?" He asked her. His peridot green eyes pierced into her light eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:57 pm
Vivu visibly relaxed once he responded in a somewhat friendly way, despite being amused by the term "puppet", and the more...well, strange undertone to his voice. The cheetah wasn't exactly unintelligent, but she could be considered flawed. She could hear and pick up that he wasn't the nicest guy to be around, but she still didn't care. He wasn't attacking her or anything awful.

"Puppet?" She asked lightly, purring slightly. "So what should I call you? Puppet master?" She briefly wondered if she was making this too easy for him. "I suppose protection would be nice."Even if protection only meant he wouldn't kill her.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:23 pm
That was the first time any female had called him puppet master. It had an excellent ring to it. He couldn't help but to get an cocky look upon his face as she spoke. She was making it quite easy for him, at least, that's what he was thinking. "Well, I guess that would make me the puppet master" He replied with a nod. Still liking that new title.

"Then you should be in a pride. Particularly in the best pride in the lands." His eyes dropped to his paw as he brought it up to inspect his claws. They were as sharp as he could get them. It wasn't that he was trying to scare her, he just wanted to prove to her that he, and his pride, were capable of protecting anyone in his lands. Weather she got that jester or not, was another thing.

Of course, he couldn't really prove his pride was the best... at least not yet. He knew very little of other prides out there. Though, they didn't concern him, at least not yet.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:26 pm
She agreed. Sure, Puppet master, if he liked it (and kept her in his good graces). See, being on someone's good side was important for Vivu. She wasn't exactly the fastest or strongest cheetah around. Though, it seemed that to stay on this one's good side, it meant joining his little pride.

...Well, that wasn't too bad, honestly. She'd been thinking about finding a place to settle down anyways. Someone like her didn't really love life as a rogue too much. "And I suppose the best pride around is your, then?" That much was obvious, but she might as well let him sell it to her.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:07 pm
He gave a shrug. Props for her actually knowing that he was talking about his own. Made it even more worth his wild. She wasn't as dumb as he figured her to be. Which, could be a good or bad thing. He raised a brow. "Well, Yes." He said with a nod. "See, we may not be nice to those around us, but our own is family." That was some-what of a lie. There were issues he had to correct before their pride would fulling tolerate everyone.

But he wasn't about to say that to her. No, he wanted her interested in his pride, and it seemed to be working. "A lady like you, could be good use for raising cubs." He simply said. Of course, he was sexist, so he only saw them good for a few things. Having kids, and raising them. He never saw a female as strong. Even though he had quite a few in his pride that wanted to prove him wrong... It hadn't happened yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm
Okay, the pride was definitely his. She briefly wondered whether or not to ask if it was his-his, or just his. As in, was he just a recruiter patrolling the borders, or was he the actual king? Well, she'd figure that out another time. "That makes sense." Well, vivu personally liked being nice to just about everyone, but hey, if they decided to only be nice to insiders...well, she could live with that. Since it seemed she'd soon be an insider.

"I suppose I could raise cubs. and then I'd get this protection you speak of?" Shocking! Well, at least it wasn't a very tough job. Even if kids were pests, it suited Vivu much more than hunting, or guarding.

"Where do I sign up?"

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:05 pm
Well, she didn't have to raise cubs in order to get any type of protection. It was just something he thought she'd be good at. But then again, he would offer that to any female. "All you have to do is say you want to join." He said with a nod. Good, she seemed excited, or at least he thought so.

"I am King, after all." He said with a smile. He was the only one who really needed to know when someone was joining. As well as if they left. For if he ever saw them again, he'd surely try to kill them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:41 pm
Ah, okay. So he wasn't just a recruiter. For whatever reason, Vivu suddenly felt very self conscious. Geez, her first run in would be with the king. Awesome. She briefly wondered how good a king this guy made, but decided to shrug it off. Didn't matter much to her, as long as she wasn't beaten all day long. He didn't seem too terrible, after talking with him for a while. Sure, Vivu had spent the better part of the encounter somewhat intimidated, but she was a little easy to intimidate.

"Alright. May I please join your pride, puppet king?" She paused. "Do you have a name or should I just keep calling you that?"

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:54 pm
Oh, he loved hearing others asking to join his pride. Though, normally it was him saying they had to, and forcing it upon them. Sort of, anyways. Unless it was a cub. Easy to corrupt, and make them how he wanted when they were cubs.

He certainly didn't mind being called Puppet master, or whatever. He sat there for a second before pondering if he should say his name. She'd figure it out sooner or later being in the pride and all. He shrugged and yawned. Getting bored with this already. "Ulagu Thona is the name you can call me by." He finally said. He wasn't sure why he gave his complete title, no one ever used it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:49 pm
Well, okay. It seemed Vivu had just joined a pride then. That was very trilling and all. Well, she was okay with it. Heck, she might actually be a little happy about it. The pink cheetah was feeling a mixture of emotions about this, and despite a healthy level of uncertainty, she supposed it wasn't an all too bad feeling.

"Alright, Ulagu Thona. Thank you!" She offered in a somewhat friendly tone, though trying not to sound too chipper. "So...uh, what would you have me do now?"

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:44 pm
He sat completely still, other then the slight movement of him breathing, and watching her with his eyes. Finally, he placed his paw back on the ground. "Well, seeing as a few of my members have had some cubs, there is more need for someone to help watch them. To keep them save, and make sure they've eaten enough." He simply said. "So in short, a motherly type figure." Or at least someone to watch the little things and keep them in check as they grow. But he didn't add that part.

He'd leave that part to the rest of the members. Seeing how most the nanny's of the pride are very nice, and tend to not have an ounce of cruelness in them. Though, Nona showed some promise, but that was only towards himself. Which didn't work to well for the cubs.

With that, he stood up. "this way." He told her, turning without waiting for her. Jumping down from the rock they happened to be on. His bones making a bit of racket as they clinked together. "Hurry now" He said, not looking at her, but moving towards the center location where everyone was.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games